Notices

Thread: Exam Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exam Results 
    Way back when I first joined I was in the middle of revision and about to do my exams for my Foundation/Higher Education course.

Pleased to say - I passed ;D ;D also passed my maths GCSE ;D (dunno why i did this coz already have a CSE)

So now lucky me has the equivalent of six A levels and no particular place to go coz Uni course was oversubscribed.
    dum de dum de dum de dum - who wants to be a scrounging student anyway :P :P

2. Re: Exam Results 
    Platinum Member
    wll done

now you can take a gap year! ;D

3. Re: Exam Results 
    well done

Uni's great, do no work for a few years and have loads of time off... I loved it hehe
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Exam Results 
    Well done & congrats etc. Could do with raising a celebratory glass or two. Will have to get together when I'm back from IOM.

BB

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Exam Results 
    Stu
    Well done

6. Re: Exam Results 
    You are now fully qualified to do ------ IRONING!

Weel done
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

7. Re: Exam Results 
    ChantelleT
    Yay ME TOO!! picked up me results today... B in maths and a B in english. not just a pretty face eh!!!

What course were you doing harleychic??? i was on an access to HE course at chip

8. Re: Exam Results 
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    Yay ME TOO!! picked up me results today... B in maths and a B in english. not just a pretty face eh!!!

What course were you doing harleychic??? i was on an access to HE course at chip
    WELL DONE Chantelle - pat on the back ;D ;D

Same but in Salisbury. Halfway through the course I found out I didn't need it as I already have a Business & Finance BTEC with which to get uni points, I just needed recent study - aaaghghghghghh.

9. Re: Exam Results 
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleychic
    Way back when I first joined I was in the middle of revision and about to do my exams for my Foundation/Higher Education course.

Pleased to say - I passed ;D ;D also passed my maths GCSE ;D (dunno why i did this coz already have a CSE)

So now lucky me has the equivalent of six A levels and no particular place to go coz Uni course was oversubscribed.
    dum de dum de dum de dum - who wants to be a scrounging student anyway :P :P
    oi don't mock it sometimes its fun to be a scrounging student :P

10. Re: Exam Results 
    Diamond Member
    Well done on your results!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a mature student?? Problem is do you qualify? And I DONT mean accademically!! ;D