Notices

Thread: Road rage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Road rage 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzashazza
    i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!
    lol i think they have special hospitals with special drugs for poeple like you ;D :P

2. Re: Road rage 
    if they cut me up then their wing mirror comes detatched from the car some how. ;D

3. Re: Road rage 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    [quote author=bazzashazza link=1156342080/0#8 date=1156356254]i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!
    lol i think they have special hospitals with special drugs for poeple like you ;D :P
    [/quote]
    OOOH Sir! Please Sir!! Where Sir??? ;D

4. Re: Road rage 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    [quote author=mikey link=1156342080/0#10 date=1156372873][quote author=bazzashazza link=1156342080/0#8 date=1156356254]i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!
    [/quote]
    OOOH Sir! Please Sir!! Where Sir??? ;D[/quote]

i thought you were already there! :-?

5. Re: Road rage 
    On my bike....

I just scream into my helmet...

but I have been known to ride along side offending car and look in (with my blue visor) and stare at them, gets them a little off balance.... a gesture is sometimes needed also.

In the car.....

I am known for my complaining.. but thats about it, the occasionaly gesture but only on special occasions... Vauxhall Nova full of 11 year olds for example.

K

6. Re: Road rage 
    Platinum Member
    Depends, sometimes I go really slow just to piss em off, sometime I let em think they nearly got me and when they are scortin the arse out of the tin can ill just pull away, I have been known to stop and imply I'm a copper and then point out the conseqences of there conduct

7. Re: Road rage 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzashazza
    i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!

OK its ok just breath deeply, calm down ITS GOING TO BE OK ;D ;D

8. Re: Road rage 
    >:-/ NO IT'S NOT ARGHHH!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(