Notices

Thread: crime rates

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: crime rates 
    ONFIRE
    Bigger picture.. you will probably end up in Hell when you die. :'( :'( When you could of taken the sp30 and gone to heaven fckn the Angels :-* :-*

2. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    lol what away to put it!

3. Re: crime rates 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    lol what away to put it!
    You know it makes sense Mikey take your sp30.

Or would not advise it..Next time go a little faster.. make sure you don't get caught ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=mikey link=1157359639/15#21 date=1157372978]lol what away to put it!
    You know it makes sense Mikey take your sp30.

Or would not advise it..Next time go a little faster.. make sure you don't get caught ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

don't get caught is what i usually go for! ;D

5. Re: crime rates 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    Bigger picture.. you will probably end up in Hell when you die. :'( :'( When you could of taken the sp30 and gone to heaven fckn the Angels :-* :-*
    knowing my luck I'd go to heaven and end up getting fcuked by an angel ....bloody Hells angel

whilst Hell are having their end away with all the hot minxes in a previous life

6. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    [quote author=Stu link=1157359639/0#7 date=1157371898]Theres normally a gap to squeeze a bike through
    i'll keep all this in mind for next time! big problem is the tank range!![/quote]

Tank range :-/ what dyou think they are gonna do blow you off the Rd for speedin , MMmmm I spos they have started shooting illeagal immigrents :-/

Still look on the bright side those tanks ain't quick

7. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    [quote author=mikey link=1157359639/0#8 date=1157371992][quote author=Stu link=1157359639/0#7 date=1157371898]Theres normally a gap to squeeze a bike through
    i'll keep all this in mind for next time! big problem is the tank range!![/quote]

Tank range :-/ what dyou think they are gonna do blow you off the Rd for speedin , MMmmm I spos they have started shooting illeagal immigrents :-/

Still look on the bright side those tanks ain't quick [/quote]

fuel tank blue! :P

8. Re: crime rates 
    Sod going to heaven,I'd rather be a bad boy and go to hell,at least I'd get to meet all my mates ;D