Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu
    well get away faster and loose them quickly
    noted

2. Re: crime rates 
    Stu
    I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to

3. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to
    :-? never??

4. Re: crime rates 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    [quote author=Stu link=1157359639/0#11 date=1157372218]I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to
    :-? never??[/quote]
    Nope Never

5. Re: crime rates 
    ONFIRE
    [quote author=Stu link=1157359639/0#11 date=1157372218]I would like to add these are just suggestions for reference and not to be used on the road as evading the police is not big, clever or legal!! Nor have I used them or intend to
    :-? never??[/quote]

None above would never work, chopper coppers far to quick... Devizes to Swindon from take off 3-4 mins.

6. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    if you shoot someone 1st it doubles up as an air ambulance, and would have to proritise a dying person over someone speeding!

7. Re: crime rates 
    ONFIRE
    if you shoot someone 1st it doubles up as an air ambulance, and would have to proritise a dying person over someone speeding!
    Problem is you would end up in prison, taking a sp30 slightly better option :-[
    ;D ;D

8. Re: crime rates 
    Stu
    good thinking there Mikey

9. Re: crime rates 
    Stu
    too true but at least you'd have escaped and they are rubbish at clear up rates for murders as it takes proper policing speeders and petty crimes are better for stats

10. Re: crime rates 
    Platinum Member
    too true but at least you'd have escaped and they are rubbish at clear up rates for murders as it takes proper policing speeders and petty crimes are better for stats
    thats what i think!