Notices

Thread: Potty training

1. Potty training 
    three cheers for Mackenzie she finally got the hang of potty training... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As potty training leagues go she has been pretty laid back about it and taking her time so how Steev managed
    to get his son sorted in a weekend i don't know but finally.... she went to the 'big' toilet and stayed dry for a whole day

2. Re: Potty training 
    ChantelleT
    Yeay for Mackenzie!! Tell me your secret :-[
    Im finding the hardest problem is teaching J to pee standing up when i dont know how to do it myself :-[

3. Re: Potty training 
    ONFIRE
    How Sweet perhaps Mackenzie will give you lessons Kaz ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Obviously not going to be a biker :-* :-*

4. Re: Potty training 
    Diamond Member
    Any tips and advice please?!?! My daughter Roxanne is 13 months and needs all the help she can get!! (Just look at the parents!!!!)

5. Re: Potty training 
    Platinum Member
    How do you know your getting old? a rusty zipper and yellow stains on your trainers :-[

wait for it >

6. Re: Potty training 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    How do you know your getting old? a rusty zipper and yellow stains on your trainers :-[
    wait for it >
    You resort to a Shaft - drive :

Sorry could not resist it

7. Re: Potty training 
    Platinum Member
    ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: Potty training 
    excellent news Kaz I knew she could do it.

Yes I think I've been lucky, we havent had an "accident" either wet or the other for a week solid now at nursery or at home, WooHoo my boy Dylan is a superstar (thats what we call him when he goes).

Shame he cant do other things as well as pissing and ****ting. I keep sending him to the shops and he goes missing for hours, he comes back with a squashed spider a bottle top and some stones, but no money. I recon he is really taking his dad for a mug and stashing the cash somewhere and saving up for his first motorbike as he loves talking about mine. Dont know if thats a good thing if he takes after me (you know with the falling off and everything).

Anyway well done Mackenzie what a star, making your mum all proud and everything.

See you soon at the Lysley.

9. Re: Potty training 
    Hey steev i reckon Dylan takes after his dad then apart from the fact that he doesn't smell of beer and i bet he hasn't fallen off his bike yet ;D ;D

As of last week Mackie was taking herself to the toilet! downhill all the way now so to speak ;D

cya soon too!

10. Re: Potty training 
    lol, thats sweet, last time i saw her she kept avoiding me