Notices

Thread: doco ideas

1. doco ideas 
    Hey guys, I know this is cheating... but I have to have a documentary idea/proposal due in this weds and i'm stuck for ideas :'( mega stuck! basically its gotta be current affairs, although it doesn't have to be hardcore current affairs, it's gotta have a regional angle, so in my case north west uk (lancs, manchester, merseyside, south cumbria, isle of man). it's also got to have a character and a clear story and be visually interesting e.g. pictures of bikes racing are more interesting than talking about it.

so... anyone got a gem of an idea that i can borrow? : or know anyone in my area with an intersting unique-ish story to tell?

i can get out of making the actual doco but i really want a good unique idea to blag the proposal so i can get good marks rather than doing the same old same old crap about veils and stuff :-?

cheers,
    shazza

p.s. i know i'm gonna be terrible doco filmmaker if i can't think of my own ideas, considering that is my ambition *sigh* :-[

2. Re: doco ideas 
    Diamond Member
    Why dont you try an artical on how locals respond to you as female biker! How tough it is getting kit, stigma you have to suffer as a woman on a bike, (the usual cliches etc) but put your own presonal twist on it by saying how you are accepted in to a group of fellow bikers in Wiltshire and the differences between the North & South of the country!

I expect thats a load of cr*p but see if you can expand on the idea!

Good luck & let us know how it goes!

Ps You could do a piece on Foo showing how well shes done as a woman rider in a "Male dominated racing world" Just an idea!