Notices

Thread: Quiet forum and ex members???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W
    Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

At the end of the day, it's your time and if you want to read both forums then that's your prerogative, but hopefully this one will slowly take up more of your time!
    I originally started on this forum Rayzer, and due to dickheads (oops are we allowed to say that now~??) went elsewhere, but the ppl coming back are much better than those that went (you can all pay me later) I would also like to take this opportunity to say that just coz i don't feel the need to do track days and have a harley as well as my 'about to be mot'd CBR600 doesn't mean i don't know how to ride (its been twenty something years so far..) ok rant over!!

and i'm really impressed that scott spelled 'prerogative' right

2. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleychic
    [quote author=Scott W link=1171365176/0#5 date=1171366199]Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

At the end of the day, it's your time and if you want to read both forums then that's your prerogative, but hopefully this one will slowly take up more of your time!
    I originally started on this forum Rayzer, and due to dickheads (oops are we allowed to say that now~??) went elsewhere, but the ppl coming back are much better than those that went (you can all pay me later) I would also like to take this opportunity to say that just coz i don't feel the need to do track days and have a harley as well as my 'about to be mot'd CBR600 doesn't mean i don't know how to ride (its been twenty something years so far..) ok rant over!!

and i'm really impressed that scott spelled 'prerogative' right [/quote]

Ride Sheep your be fine Chic ;D ;D ;D ;D I am really impressed your going Japanese

3. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    and i'm really impressed that scott spelled 'prerogative' right

it's only cos he's got Bobby Browns Greatist Hits (or should that be hit??)
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

4. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    [quote author=Scott W link=1171365176/0#5 date=1171366199]Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

does that include me then hc? not that i ever really left just haven't posted as much :
    and i feel like bursting in to song bout onfires comment "...turning japanese, i think im turning japanese i really think so! do do do do doo doo doo!!" ;D

5. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzer
    Thanks for the reply m8,just seems like the ex members are also trying to encourage new members over to another forum(not mentioning names).I will post on the meets thread and hopefully will see you soon.
    Ray.
    Can I point out the the masses that we've now removed the offending people who were PMing new members...and for the record these weren't any of the users who have requested to be removed, nor ex management
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Harleychic link=1171365176/0#10 date=1171395588][quote author=Scott W link=1171365176/0#5 date=1171366199]Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

Ride Sheep your be fine Chic ;D ;D ;D ;D I am really impressed your going Japanese
    [/quote]

what would you know OF you said VTwins were too much like hard work - lazy idle begger

7. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzashazza
    [quote author=Harleychic link=1171365176/0#10 date=1171395588][quote author=Scott W link=1171365176/0#5 date=1171366199]Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

does that include me then hc? not that i ever really left just haven't posted as much :
    and i feel like bursting in to song bout onfires comment "...turning japanese, i think im turning japanese i really think so! do do do do doo doo doo!!" ;D
    [/quote]

Shazza ain't you too young to know that one ;D

8. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    ONFIRE
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1171365176/0#11 date=1171396982][quote author=Harleychic link=1171365176/0#10 date=1171395588][quote author=Scott W link=1171365176/0#5 date=1171366199]Ray, unfortunately we know about them trying do this, and there isn't a huge amount that can be done to stop it really.

[/quote]

what would you know OF you said VTwins were too much like hard work - lazy idle begger[/quote]

Quite the opposite HC one can be lazy with a v-twins especially in corners....O forgot your a straight liner Harley Rider...yeah ok I have seen you corner in that dragstar psml. Your going to learn a whole new concept of riding when you get that Jap rap on the road....be scared!!!

9. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Can I point out the the masses that we've now removed the offending people who were PMing new members...and for the record these weren't any of the users who have requested to be removed, nor ex management
    People were doing that? How sad :

Feels like I'm at school, especially when I remember that song Turning Japanese. Stuck in my head now :-[

10. Re: Quiet forum and ex members??? 
    Diamond Member
    And we're all going to be singing Turning Japanese all day now! Well I know I certainly will be! ;D

HC - I had to double check the spelling before I hit the post button! ;D