Notices

Thread: I declare today.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: I declare today..... 
    That is a real bummer... real lucky that no one got properly hurt..

I hope you get some justice, but sadly feel you won't

2. Re: I declare today..... 
    It really sux that you have to pay cos some idiot without a clue cant do his / her own job properly! The bike doesnt look too bad but fairing , tank and can will prob be the thick end of you excess!
    Glad to hear your not hurt too.

Ade

3. Re: I declare today..... 
    I Passed it yesterday it's on the bend going away from avebury to devizes/A4 roundabout...most of it gone...

However, from Avebury to Swindon...where you do a sweeping right and then come to a sharp left bend....on that sweeping right there is mud everywhere from the field next to it!

Time to start sending letters to MP's me thinks!

4. Re: I declare today..... 
    Report it to the Council first - Wiltshire even give you a freefone number 0800 23 23 23 for all faults on the highways. Don't dial it from your mobile as it won't work, that is a different number that I cant recall at present but there are signs posted up around the County.

Report stuff/moan to your MP by all means and yes it makes the LA's jump when they get an MP letter - but just remember - while your letter of complaint is winging its way to him and he takes a few days to respond, time is passing out there on the road and any fault is still a hazard. Once a fault has been reported to the Council should anyone else have an accident and the Council haven't acted....
    With my bike I am complete.