Notices

Thread: I declare today.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: I declare today..... 

2. Re: I declare today..... 

3. Re: I declare today..... 

4. Re: I declare today..... 
    You it dosent look to bad but the thing is I have just spent about a grand and a half gettit minted and this **** happens cecause some ****ing farmer joe dosent secure his load properly makes me mad as ****. I tell you I am properly on the hunt for any of these ****ers and I will properly damage them, no ****ing mercy. Some biker could die because of this kinda of ****

5. Re: I declare today..... 
    Is that right ouside the Red Lion? Embarrasement factor must have been high! :-[
    With my bike I am complete.

6. Re: I declare today..... 
    Looks like the bike got off lightly even at the low speed you was doing the damage could have been far worse.

Likely to be a farmer in the area...theres no excuse for that...find em...take em to court and fleece em!

7. Re: I declare today..... 
    Yeh it is mate but it was late and actually I was more raging than embarressed. I f I had crashed for being a numpty I would have been embarressed, I was more raging about the fact that a farmer is allowed to compromise the grip on a tight bend with no reprocutions unless cought in the act by a copper. Now I've got to pick up the bill for his neglegence. remember I was doing about 15 mph and couldn't see ahead in the dark as there was a car in front of me and I was on the **** before I knew it. I forsee a few slashed tractor tyres and suger and the deisle tanks locall to avebury, costing thousands to repair.

8. Re: I declare today..... 
    Christ from those pics Steev i reckon not many would have stayed upright the bloody stuff is all over the place!!
    Summit that occured to me last night tho, can't the Highways Agency do summit?/be responsible Isn't it their job to maintain the roads etc etc and for such a large amount surely a car tyre at the wrong angle would go skidding off. They should do summit they would if it was a diesel spill ie send bods out to mop up etc. Also with it being at Avebury and lots of bikes/traffic going past there they would be contributing to a hazzard and as such motorcycle accidents on the whole summit Wiltshire County Council is very touchy about.

9. Re: I declare today..... 
    ONFIRE
    Reckon your bike is jinksed not you! So you getting a CB1000RR0+

Longer hero blob's

Bike will be able to keep up with you pace ( Oh thats a compliment )

10. Re: I declare today..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleychic
    Christ from those pics Steev i reckon not many would have stayed upright the bloody stuff is all over the place!!
    Summit that occured to me last night tho, can't the Highways Agency do summit?/be responsible Isn't it their job to maintain the roads etc etc and for such a large amount surely a car tyre at the wrong angle would go skidding off. They should do summit they would if it was a diesel spill ie send bods out to mop up etc. Also with it being at Avebury and lots of bikes/traffic going past there they would be contributing to a hazzard and as such motorcycle accidents on the whole summit Wiltshire County Council is very touchy about.
    Not Highways Agency - A4361 is a County road

and the County can only act if someone tells them about the problem. Did it get reported the same night Steeve came off? Bit late reporting it the following day - the problem could have gone by then, or someone could have been killed because everyone thought someone was doing something but no-one actually did...
    With my bike I am complete.