Notices

Thread: I declare today.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I declare today..... 
    National Give Steev a HUG Day

After the lysley last night went for a blinding blast about only for him to encounter nasty eeejit dropping corn on the road and it broke his zorst and 'generally peed him awf' so here are some hugs for you

2. Re: I declare today..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleychic
    National Give Steev a HUG Day

After the lysley last night went for a blinding blast about only for him to encounter nasty eeejit dropping corn on the road and it broke his zorst and 'generally peed him awf' so here are some hugs for you
    I'm fascinated! How does corn break a zorst?

With my bike I am complete.

3. Re: I declare today..... 
    yeh I was wondering that too!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: I declare today..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    [quote author=Harleychic link=1184666376/0#0 date=1184666376]National Give Steev a HUG Day

I'm fascinated! How does corn break a zorst?

[/quote]

wheel slipped on it, bike fell over on zorst side, bye bye zorst :'( hello black and blue bruisey stuff

5. Re: I declare today..... 
    ouch, sorry to hear that Steev!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: I declare today..... 
    ONFIRE
    Sorry to hear that again : Crasher Steev

7. Re: I declare today..... 
    I trust he is ok? Just bruises & dented pride/ego?
    With my bike I am complete.

8. Re: I declare today..... 
    the "nasty eeejit" dropping corn wasn't Green and saying "ho ho" was he? ;D LOL

Anyway best wishes to steve hope he gets the bike sorted soon...just goes to show you never know what you'll come across on the road

9. Re: I declare today..... 
    Oh your such a sweetheart, thanx for the hug. and cheers for the comment tim.

It was a top ride out actually as it was the first time I had ridden in releative anger since the sussie upgrades and it was riding like a dream. Ah well not much you can do about this.

That pic was taken at about nine in the morning the day after once it had been dispersed by cars. I hit it at about 15mph at 10pm in the dark right behind a car. It was the full width of the road and a bout an inch and a half deep.

I've phoned the bussies (Police) to no avail, next is the council. Unless I know exactly who the farmer bastard is I ve no chance of any claim.

So farmers watch out I'm on the hunt for any excuse to take condeming photoes or just an excuse to kick the **** out of them and beleive you me I am the very man for the job. I must say a couple of fellow bikers helped mr out and thet told me who they were but what with the adrenaline etc I ant remember there names. But big thanx to them both, I cant remember if they said they were affiliated with this site or the other with the simelar name or not. If I get any joy and need witnesses I 'am sure you will let youself be known .

and once again thanx guys its good just to have someone to talk to at time s like that.

10. Re: I declare today.....