Notices

Thread: Starstruck!

1. Starstruck! 
    F.B.
    Thought I would share this little story with you all......

For those of you that don't know, I ride pillion on my husbands zx9r, we have owned a couple of them and love them. Since test riding a zzr1400 in the Summer (all 5 days of it hehe), my hubby has been hankering after changing the 9 for a zzr.

I should also mention that my hubby works in London and is away from home all week and we are only in contact by phone, email or MSN He knows better than to call me when I am watching one of my favoured programs i.e. Eastenders :-[ He also knows that I am a big fan of Rogue Traders 'cos I think that Dan & Matt Alwright are gorgeous and consider them to be black knights riding around on their bike, which was a blackbird but in the last series changed to a zzr1400

A zzr came up for sale on eBay recently but it didn't reach the reserve (twice). After a week or so Simon decided to contact the seller and ask whether it was still for sale, and was told that it was. As it turned out, the guy was only just over an hour away from us so Si went to look at it on Sunday.

He phoned me after he had looked at it and said he had decided to buy it and had given the guy a deposit BUT GET THIS.............. the guy selling it IS Dan from Rogue Traders!!!

Yep it's the bike from the show and my husband got to meet the gorgeous Dan > Why oh why did I decide to stay at home?!!!

I am so looking forward to going to collect the bike with Si on Saturday 8-)

2. Re: Starstruck! 
    Platinum Member
    Nice a bike with some history.

3. Re: Starstruck! 
    Will you be jumping off the rear pegs just like they do on the show?

4. Re: Starstruck! 
    excellent
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: Starstruck! 
    F.B.
    Yea small world isn't it! I don't know about jumping on and off the bike Bob. I used to do a lot of that sort of thing on horses in the circus but it was a very looooooooooong time ago!