Thread: Street security

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    What like a BSA 175cc ;D ;D

2. Re: Street security 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    What like a BSA 175cc ;D ;D
    Probably the right era for him to remember, but don't forget he is a CAR driver, he might not be familiar with 2 wheel manufacturers, past and present!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: Street security 
    bikerbabe
    nope i am after a vfr 400 if i can get my little mits on that awww thanks andrew for sticking up for me i owe you one so here is a big kiss for you hun try not to blush too much lol :-* :-* :-* .

and igbell what the ***k is a bsa that sounds like a type of british airways plane that was brought out in 1800 summit or other pmsl . ;D

4. Re: Street security 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbabe
    and igbell what the ***k is a bsa that sounds like a type of british airways plane that was brought out in 1800 summit or other pmsl . ;D
    ??you don't know what a BSA is??
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    Call yourself a biker and you dont know what a BSA is, well let me tell you they were a gun maker that turned there hands to making Bikes.

If you want to know more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birming...l_Arms_Company

6. Re: Street security 
    bikerbabe
    i was having you on igbell lol but thanks for the extra info i found it interesting and informative

7. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    I will let you off this once, but it will cost you.

8. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    :-[ Aaw shucks!! Can I claim that when we meet?? P*ss the others off when they see how lovely you are in person!! :-*

> If your going to charge a sweetie like Mandy Iggy, your nothing but a cad and a bounder Sir!!

Or in other words.... :P

9. Re: Street security 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    I will let you off this once, but it will cost you.

whats it going to cost me pie and chips ? a pint in the pub ? go on put me out my missery .

10. Re: Street security 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante_271
    :-[ Aaw shucks!! Can I claim that when we meet?? P*ss the others off when they see how lovely you are in person!! :-*

> If your going to charge a sweetie like Mandy Iggy, your nothing but a cad and a bounder Sir!!

Or in other words.... :P

yes andrew you can claim that if and when we meet or should i say if and when i have some wheels to get me to the pub or if you lot want to plan a ride or car drive (for the benifit of them that dont have a bike ) to my neck of the woods