Notices

Thread: the myth

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: the myth 
    Diamond Member
    Errr! Oh yes.... its starting to come back now :-[.... AND NO, I didnt nick yours!!! >

Mine was a well worn RED T-shirt that had faded :.... tho I do have a pink normal (?) shirt... but thats another story!! :-?

2. Re: the myth 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante_271
    Errr! Oh yes.... its starting to come back now :-[.... AND NO, I didnt nick yours!!! >

Mine was a well worn RED T-shirt that had faded :.... tho I do have a pink normal (?) shirt... but thats another story!! :-?

mmmmmm that sonds interresting do tell me more !!!!!!!

3. Re: the myth 
    Wasn't it a pink feather boa, Amante? Sadly my informant didn't have any pictures of you.

I seem to recall most of the WB lot present had on pink boas, scarves, shirts etc. much to the amusement of the rest there that night.

What was it all in support of?
    With my bike I am complete.

4. Re: the myth 
    all in aid of Wiltshire Bikers! We raised enough to keep the site paid for during 2006 and early 2007 in a single night, thanks to some kind volunteers who volunteered/got talked in to riding a lovely pink bike :P Even I wore pink...1st and last time I think
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: the myth 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    all in aid of Wiltshire Bikers! We raised enough to keep the site paid for during 2006 and early 2007 in a single night, thanks to some kind volunteers who volunteered/got talked in to riding a lovely pink bike :P Even I wore pink...1st and last time I think
    there is nothing wrong about wearing pink