As a "hot hatch" driver and a R1 rider i would like to make a small point here..... We aint all tossers....

However, when i come up behind a bike not traveling at the same sort of pace as im driving, it would be nice if they would get out the way the same as i would in the car for them if they wanted to pass...
Took the car to avebury last night for a change as i couldnt be bothered to get bike out, and no less than 4 times between swindon and there did i have to sit and wait for a safe bit of road to pass a bikes, that could have easily moved to make things safer for me...and i wasnt driving at break neck speeds either.
A good observent driver will always move over to allow safe passing, it would be nice to see the same from alot of bikers.
Im not pickin but it does seem to me that alot of bikers that may well have a licence but cant ride a bike to its full seem to think that because on paper the bike sould be faster think that makes them faster.....it does not, it just means you will annoy a car driver tryin to make progress.
And on another point here a well driven fast car, WILL and can give most averagely riden bikes(and thats most riders out there) on a normal country road, more than a good run for their money and in some case will get infront and then pull away, so bear that in mind when you have a car behind you, maybe there not driving to annoy you, but because they want to get past you.