Notices

Thread: WPMOT thread

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    WPMOT??

>Apathy from people who say the will meet & only 4 do! Well at least the 4 did show up.... Is this a WB record??? >

Cynical Old B*stard aint I!!! :

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    WPMOT??

:'( No Valentines cards or e.mail cards. :'(

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Valentines up date!! I got a card!!! Ok, so it was from my 17 (18 next month! God I feel old!) daughter, IT COUNTS!!! OK!!!!

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    8 hours to change a fork seal, everything that could possibly go wrong did, just come in from the shed freezing bloody cold. Still the old girl is ready to ride into work tomorrow.

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    WPMOT??

Discovering that I left the cake in the oven too long for my partners birthday.

It now resembles a clay pigeon

PULL!

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    had to go shopping with the Mrs, this realy shouldn't be a pain in the ass, but she is one of the people where you have to go and visit every single shop, there is something wrong with each and every item she tries on, so after hours of being dragged around we walk out with nothing, to be taken to another shopping centre to repeat.

On the bright side i did get my own back.....

When she asked if it made her ass look fat, I couldn't resist the urge to reply 'No, your fat makes your ass look fat!', at least I limped out of that shop with a grin!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    That my friend is what they call "Female Logic!!"

Im not a shopping fan & neither is the Boss BUT can anyone explain why after going thru 47 different shops she HAS to go back to the 1st shop to get the first F**KING TOP!!!!!! >

Rant over .... Dont tell me "Female Logic!" I know but > > ...... :-[ Sorry!

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Riding home tonight I never closed my top box, my works trousers flew out wrapping around my rear wheel getting caught up in my chain and sprocket causing the back wheel to start skidding. Got the bike over to the side of the road and spent the next 15 minutes removing the mess. This could have been a rather messy incident as I was doing 80 at the time. Thanks to the Honda rider who pulled over to see if I was OK

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Lucky escape FJ
    With my bike I am complete.

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Sue600
    Blimey you were lucky FJ!
    I lost my topbox once... didnt even know it had dropped off the back! Back tracked wondering if I would find it stuck in someones windscreen in a ditch.. but never did find it :