Notices

Thread: WPMOT thread

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Donno commonwealth not all bad, Hong Kong came out looking good as did our efforts in Canada etc...

Reason people are in poverty in other countries is that there are those that use violence to keep them there...need to go there, take out the bad guys and then take over...restore order...then you can help the people.

Sorry but I'm not one for all this "pussy-footing" around soft touch approach...I don't see it working anywhere???
    Likewise I'm not one for Bush who's only done half the job in IRAQ and Afghanistan....just need to get in there and take over it's the only way it's going to get sorted.

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Having highkjacked this thread I'm not going to get into an argument about the rights and wrongs of invading sovereign states. Just to say I have been to many of these countries and met the people so maybe I have a slightly different view on world domination having seen things for myself and not relied on CNN.

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Shame...you was starting to make it interesting....oh well

World domination is a bit extreme, I only want to take over a few country's

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    after waiting 10 weeks for my new bike got a phone call for a recall so will be without it for several days..... not happy

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Dropped my bike this morning while getting ready for work, first time I’ve done this in about ten years, still no damage the bike is 21 years old so I was not that phased.

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Gutted for you, drop mine last year fully loaded and with the wife on board, she wasn't impressed but she does make a good crash bung ;D

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Well could not find my gloves this morning, only to find I had left them outside all night in the rain along with my kit bag with my spare set of gloves.

So with no dry winter gloves I put my Oxford muffs on and rode to work with no gloves. I shall be doing this again in future when it rains as my hands stayed warm even on the motorway.

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    I think Ive got a doosey!!

I had to do aload of bookings for my team members today. Not a mega job but very time consuming. Ive still got sh*t loads of office work to do, but Ive run out of time as I must do some housework and cook supper before I go out for a pool match at 7.45.

Alot of the above would of been done by my wife or by my secretary BUT... My wife left me last week and is seeking a divorce (she has come out of the closet as being Gay!) and my secretary texted in her notice on Sunay stateing "Personal Reasons" for quitting!

Ive got to go to see my 2 kids from my 1st marridge tomorrow and explain the situation as its the first chance Ive had to see them together!!

Just be nice to me at the Black Horse!!! PLEASE!!

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante_271
    I think Ive got a doosey!!
    I should say matey

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    bloody hell Amante, I'm speechless