Notices

Thread: WPMOT thread

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Amante, when you want to get something off your chest you really let it go don't you...

Can't wait till you really have a bad day, I'll make me self a cup off tea and settle down to a good long read..... ;D

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    well, just sat here reading all the gripes of the day, having a good chuckle and identifyng with most, but then realised that for once, I have nothing to add! I'm still grinning from picking up the new bike yesterday, and as the sun has been shining all day, double bonus!

However, just to enter into the spirit of things......... my WPMOT would be the fact that Im probably not going to get a chance to get out on it again til after the weekend :'( However, as the saying goes, tomorrow is another day, and Im hanging onto this one for a while longer! 8-)

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    After still being on a high for passing my dissertation with flying colours, today I learn I failed my last ever essay and this could stop me qualifying in July by having to wait til Sept instead. BASTIDS >

The module was crap, the module leader is crap and everyone is so pished off with it, there's an official complaint going in and my name is first on the list!

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by kwik
    After still being on a high for passing my dissertation with flying colours, today I learn I failed my last ever essay and this could stop me qualifying in July by having to wait til Sept instead. BASTIDS >

The module was crap, the module leader is crap and everyone is so pished off with it, there's an official complaint going in and my name is first on the list!

Nightmare!!! sorry to hear that Kwik...... had the same prob with a module/tutor in my final year and it made things hell....... we lodged complaints too but it doesnt make up for the duff tuition or the less-than-predicted grades. Just proves that not everyone can teach! > Big Congratulations on getting through your diss tho....... nice one!

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Last year my Dad moved from Texas to the Italy. While moving he stayed for a week in the UK and bought a car off of fleBay and drove it down to Italy (and used my address to register it).

Anyway the road tax lapsed and today I get a letter asking for the car tax or they will start legal proceedings, so I phone them up and explain what is going on and that I cannot get in touch with my dad as he is not contactable via phone as he’s out in the country, they say there is nothing they can do as I am not the owner off the car.

This leaves me one option to pay the 80 pounds so I don’t get legal proceedings started against the house.

I must admit the last couple of years I have become remarkably unhappy with this nanny country and its wish to control everything we do.

The car is not even driving around on UK roads.

Rant Rant Rant

This country sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway click on the link to view some of my dads olive grove (not jealous honest)
    http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...ker/Olives.jpg

PS. Amante

I have a strimmer if you wish to borrow one (I’m in Chippenham)

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    [quote author=kwik link=1181136620/0#12 date=1181324808]After still being on a high for passing my dissertation with flying colours, today I learn I failed my last ever essay and this could stop me qualifying in July by having to wait til Sept instead. BASTIDS >

Nightmare!!! sorry to hear that Kwik...... had the same prob with a module/tutor in my final year and it made things hell....... we lodged complaints too but it doesnt make up for the duff tuition or the less-than-predicted grades. Just proves that not everyone can teach! > Big Congratulations on getting through your diss tho....... nice one! [/quote]

Cheers T, I ain't alone but it's been bloody hard work then to trip up at this stage! Anyway, trying to channel me energy into making summat happen instead of swearing all night

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    PS. Amante

I have a strimmer if you wish to borrow one (I’m in Chippenham)
    Cheers mate. I will see how it goes with the new mower... "Its less boover with a hoover!" (THATS a advertising slogan blast from the past! ) & give you a PM if I need to tart up the edges!

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    :-[ :-[ :-[ Pulled off today on the girlfriends bandit with the U luck on and broke the speedo cable :-[ :-[ :-[

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Gardening and brambles.......nuff said
    gonna go and put some nappy cream on my arms now

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmywordz
    gonna go and put some nappy cream on my arms now
    Now thats just plain kinky!!!