We rent our house privately and we have a house inspection coming up shortly (basic check to make sure its all tidy and no holes in the walls ( ) etc. Well I realised the grass could do with a trim (as we couldnt see the Giraffe any more!) so as it was too long for the antique contraption we affectionately call a mower, I got out the strimmer. Hack it down 1st then mow up the bits later for a decent finish.

Strimmed away for 10mins.... runs out of thread :-/ Go get some more. wind it on the spool and off we go again! 3/4 of the way thru the garden and smoke starts to billow out of the engine amazing as its an ELECTRIC strimmer!!! >

Off to get a NEW hoover mower or a strimmer today so I can finish what should of been a quick easy job!!!

THERES MORE!!!!

Tuesday night I went to play a doubles knockout match in Melksham with a mate. No show from the other team so we claimed the game!

Last night at 8.45pm as I sat down to a well earned supper, still hot and sweaty (Steady girls! ) my phone rang! The other team had turned up wanting to play the match as they got the dates mixed up! I had to take a girl-friend back to Melksham so I said thru gritted teeth I would play under duress BUT I was coming as I was. (Phew! Aromatic!!:-[) Got there at 9.35 lost the 1st leg won the 2nd & won the 3rd by 3 holes!!! Poetic Justice ruled the day. 8-)

Off now to trawl Trade it for a hover mower/strimmer! >