Notices

Thread: WPMOT thread

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Got to work this morning and petrol pi**ing out > . Fuel pipe had sprung a hole.
    Luckily there is a garage round the corner who picked it up and fixed it. ;D
    All I need now is to make it to the petrol station before I run out! :-/

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Here's a doosey!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I grow certain medicinal plants in my green house as I have a back problem (I trapped a nerve & slipped a disc in my back 12 years ago & this plant is used as a method of pain relief!)

I had 8 plants in there over 6 feet tall. Well somebody stole 1 a couple of nigths ago and I thought bolox, I should of locked the gate but at least they left the other 7!!! Well I just looked outside and I saw the F***KING B*ST*RDS have been back over night and taken all of the 7 others INCLUDING the saucers that they were standing in!!!!

The cost to me.... for the seeds, feed, compost,etc, etc.... roughly...£100+/-

Savings they would of made me as I will have to buy my medication else where £2000+ PER PLANT!!!

I have never sold any of my plants it was just solely for pain relief for my back!

Want to know a REAL P*sser? We were up last night till nearly 2.30am and we never heard or saw the F*ckers and we were in the kitchen with direct line of sight to the green house!!!

HAPPY F*CKING BIRTHDAY!! >

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    This is a right sh!ty thing to do, you can not even report it!!!!

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Ok what got me today, layzeeeee elfin men at work - spent freekin ages running around after em tidying up PC installs and
    add right privileges and of course they got the pat on the back and the well done bloke 5hite - grrrrrrrrrrrr - good job im leaving next week

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    just had a call to say my new bike has been delayed by 4 weeks so when it finally gets here im away on 3 weeks holiday so mid august before i get to ride it............

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    Here's a doosey!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I grow certain medicinal plants in my green house as I have a back problem (I trapped a nerve & slipped a disc in my back 12 years ago & this plant is used as a method of pain relief!)

I had 8 plants in there over 6 feet tall. Well somebody stole 1 a couple of nigths ago and I thought bolox, I should of locked the gate but at least they left the other 7!!! Well I just looked outside and I saw the F***KING B*ST*RDS have been back over night and taken all of the 7 others INCLUDING the saucers that they were standing in!!!!

The cost to me.... for the seeds, feed, compost,etc, etc.... roughly...£100+/-

Savings they would of made me as I will have to buy my medication else where £2000+ PER PLANT!!!

I have never sold any of my plants it was just solely for pain relief for my back!

Want to know a REAL P*sser? We were up last night till nearly 2.30am and we never heard or saw the F*ckers and we were in the kitchen with direct line of sight to the green house!!!

HAPPY F*CKING BIRTHDAY!! >

Nightmare! :'( And you gotta wait weeks til your new tomatoes will be ready Happy Birthday anyway mate

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    My rant for today................................ The restrictions that have been placed at Avebury for the summer solstice.......... I remember being able to go down there, pitch a tent, have a campfire, and enjoy the celebration at sunrise without a policeman in sight, and no hassle whatsoever. And that was only a few years ago!

Now there is no camping, overly-restriced parking, and a no-go zone for a 2 mile radius with an excessive police presence. The use of public transport has been urged by local authorities, yet they refuse to provide a dedicated service saying that the normal service is adequate. Last bus from Swindon 19.05, last bus from Devizes, 20.00, nothing from Chippenham, and no buses back til the following day!!! Its only once a year folks......... is it to much to ask for a bit of forward planning from the powers-that-be?!!! Oh yeah, I forgot, it is!!

I used to take my son there for the solstice, which was fine when he could just crash out in the tent as the need arose and the car was parked nearby to get home in time for school/work ........ now I find that despite living 20 mins from a sacred site it is impractical for me to practice my beliefs there on one of the most important festivals of the year. You dont see restrictions put on church access on christmas day! Oh, and it also put paid to the usual gathering at the Red Lion tonight!!! Grrrrrrr :-/ >

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    I don't know why they don't just knock stonehenge down and apply for planning permission to build a housing estate
    its only a load of bleeding rocks, not even acknowledged until the last 50 years or so - make me laff if its discovered
    in years to come they were fake!! ;D

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    I'll be the first ....

THE F>>ING RAIN

took me nearly 3 hrs to get home yesterday and I only had to go from west swindon to shrivenham

most off the problems due to pratts stuck in the middle of a bit off water,
    if you cant do it then dont do it!!!!

oh and the fact that the A420 was closed due to the water being over the top of a transit roof through the acon bridges

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Wouldn't suprise me if the coppers drove a van into it to measure it LOL

Couldn't believe the chaos in Swindon yesterday cars abandoned everywhere, was only a bit of rain for crying out loud...should try going along the M50/Ross-on-Rye bypass in the middle of winter then they will know what real rain storms are like!!!

Even today it's rained most of the day, I think alqeqda have pinched our summer lol