1. WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    So WPMOT stands for what pissed me off today

Blatantly stole this idea from another forum

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Ran out of tea bags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Got a call from my first husbands 3rd wife!

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Got a call from my first husbands 3rd wife!
    What complicated lives we lead

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Service Manager has something to prove, he suffers from SMS (short man syndrome) and wanted to make himself look good to the secretaries (they ain't even good looking, all old and wrinkly) by laying the ****e on me - told him i was busy but it still spoiled my day :'(

on the brighter side im going out on my bike tonight ;D ;D

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Phoned R & G Racing about getting a replacement crash bobbin for my Sprint. The sales girl couldn't find the correct part number. She said she'd phone me back. She never did > Customer service, what customer service!!

EDIT. Yes I know it's bike related but it still p**sed me off

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    one of my guys didn't turn up for work on time...phoned him up and he was walkign the dog...leaving 4 other guys locked out the office until he turned up (I was elsewhere)
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Car failed its mot. :-? Spnding time over weekend fixing it instead of riding bike. Prob end up with sun burned legs, from laying under car! :-[

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    We rent our house privately and we have a house inspection coming up shortly (basic check to make sure its all tidy and no holes in the walls ( ) etc. Well I realised the grass could do with a trim (as we couldnt see the Giraffe any more!) so as it was too long for the antique contraption we affectionately call a mower, I got out the strimmer. Hack it down 1st then mow up the bits later for a decent finish.

Strimmed away for 10mins.... runs out of thread :-/ Go get some more. wind it on the spool and off we go again! 3/4 of the way thru the garden and smoke starts to billow out of the engine amazing as its an ELECTRIC strimmer!!! >

Off to get a NEW hoover mower or a strimmer today so I can finish what should of been a quick easy job!!!

THERES MORE!!!!

Tuesday night I went to play a doubles knockout match in Melksham with a mate. No show from the other team so we claimed the game!

Last night at 8.45pm as I sat down to a well earned supper, still hot and sweaty (Steady girls! ) my phone rang! The other team had turned up wanting to play the match as they got the dates mixed up! I had to take a girl-friend back to Melksham so I said thru gritted teeth I would play under duress BUT I was coming as I was. (Phew! Aromatic!!:-[) Got there at 9.35 lost the 1st leg won the 2nd & won the 3rd by 3 holes!!! Poetic Justice ruled the day. 8-)

Off now to trawl Trade it for a hover mower/strimmer! >

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Got a call from the place I was due to start work at tomorrow.. to tell me that a family member had been made redundant, so they were being given my position instead.

Back to looking for another job! Annoyingly I had turned down a good one on Monday, gave them a call but the position had already been filled.