Notices

Thread: WPMOT thread

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Global WARMING! HA! All we get is record amounts of rain!! Wheres the sun gone??? And dont say "Oh its still just above the clouds!" I want to see it!! I want PHYSICAL , VISUAL PROOF, some kid with an ASBO hasnt nicked it & now trying to flog it on Flee-bay!!

I WANT A SUMMER!!!!!!

PLEASE!!

2. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Thing is...if it's boiling hot, or lashing it down....blimmin green nazi's will still say it's down to global warming...

What gets me is, all the ad's on TV about it go on about CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)...yet it's CO3 (Carbon monoxide) that causes damage to the ozone layer causing the ice caps to melt and global warming effect!

Every time a human breathes out along with every other living creature we produce CO2...which trees and other plantlife converts back into oxygen...even catylitic convertors on cars/bikes delibrately convert CO3 into CO2 using high tempatures to break it down...which then again trees/plants covert into oxygen!

So why on earth do they keep going on about CO2???...it's getting on my nerves they are even talking about reducing gasses cows produce now ffs!!!

Anyway moan over LOL
    (I may be wrong in what I said above?)

3. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    I dont want to be picky or sound like a chemistry geek : but Carbon MONoxide is written CO not CO3 as it only has 1 Carbon & 1 Oxygen atom in the make up of the compound where as Carbon Dioxide is made up of 1 Carbon & 2 Oxygen atoms! CO3 would be Carbon Trioxide!

Hear endeth the Chemistry lesson .... now off to play with a Bunsen burner an a test tube!

4. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    I dont want to be picky or sound like a chemistry geek : but Carbon MONoxide is written CO not CO3 as it only has 1 Carbon & 1 Oxygen atom in the make up of the compound where as Carbon Dioxide is made up of 1 Carbon & 2 Oxygen atoms! CO3 would be Carbon Trioxide!

Hear endeth the Chemistry lesson .... now off to play with a Bunsen burner an a test tube!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - made me laff early on a mon morning,

now my turn for a gripe FREEEEEEKKING EBAY DOES MY HEAD IN - its everywhere you can't search anything without it coming up and usually when you do go there the item has ended grrrrr or if you go there to get summit you get outbid in the last sec by some bit of software that you have to pay for again to use it aaaaaaaghhhhhhh

5. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Ive been thinking....

When theres a flood in a country over seas, theres a major appeal to raise money to help them here in the UK. Now we have severe floods here in Wiltshire and the surrounding counties will there be an appeal over there to help us???? I think not!!! >

Before ANYONE says/thinks Im a rasist by saying the above, I can prove Im not... Ive got a colour telly!!!! ;D

Altho this is all said with my tongue firmly in my cheek, it does make you think....

6. Re: WPMOT thread 
    My opinion has always been we need to sort our own s**t out before trying to fix everyone elses!

All the problems in these 3rd world countries...people think can be fixed by throwing endless ammounts of money at it....like an old banger no matter how much you spend on it, will still be an old banger.

Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need...not handouts from us here who are put into a guilt trip with all the endless short films on tv/red nose about these areas!

7. Re: WPMOT thread 
    "Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need"

where have we heard that before?

1939ish Germany

8. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmywordz
    "Only way we could help those places is invade them and take control...then you could actually bring a better life to the people there...thats the sort of help they need"

where have we heard that before?

1939ish Germany
    Damn! I thought it was George 'dub ya' Bush!

9. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Bush and Nazi Germany are two sides of the same coin IMO....but in all the regions where us Britts have ruled we have made a better place

10. Re: WPMOT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by furry-TLR
    Bush and Nazi Germany are two sides of the same coin IMO....but in all the regions where us Britts have ruled we have made a better place

I think that is open to debate Furry. The problem is that we supposed civilized countries believe that we are in the right all the time and have some sort of divine right to impose our views on others. We completely screwed things up in India, and we caused the whole Palestinian conflict in the first place when we decided who was going to have what and where. Australia has done well but we thought we were just using the place as a far away prison colony. French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese history is plagued by the same blight so it's not just Brits who screw things up.

I think we do a better job where we go in to help others not just rule over them.