Notices

Thread: Big Drug bust

1. Big Drug bust 
    http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/di...tory_found.php

Well I've had an exciting 2 days at work. The police turned up Monday morning to a warehouse 2 or 3 doors down from me and uncovered what might be the biggest drug operation ever found in the region!!!
    Then today they came back and were tipped off by someone in the public about a warehouse 2 doors to our other side of me and found another operation really similar in size!!!

Its weird becasue we had always smelt this funny smell, me not having a clue what the smell is! :-? One of the guys I work with had always joked round saying the people next door were smoking drugs but we all just laughed it off think nah it can't be true.

God we haven't been able to move due to the amount of police here over the last 2 days. Its been so weird. They moved all of the plants out of the warehouse closest to us and we opened the office door and the smell was like a slap in the face! (God I hate to think what Sam is going to say when I get home smelling of it ;D) It's almost given me a headache its that strong. :P We've been trying to get info off the police LOL they told us about it being a drugs bust but nothing much else....How exciting!

2. Re: Big Drug bust 
    Platinum Member
    Good old Calne ;D. I used to work in one of these units 15 years ago.

3. Re: Big Drug bust 
    I think I am going to cry :'(
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

4. Re: Big Drug bust 
    ONFIRE
    Suspect the quantity was tad too much to get away with 'own use'

:P ;D ;D 8-)

5. Re: Big Drug bust 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    Suspect the quantity was tad too much to get away with 'own use'

:P ;D ;D 8-)
    Not sure. I rekon I could have claimed it, and if asked for proof I could always offer to smoke my way throught he entire crop in a week, it could be a tough job, but I am prepared to try it.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

6. Re: Big Drug bust 
    Hunar.

You will have to change your name to either Bill or Ben (for those of us old enough to remember the flower pot men)

Cheers

Kev

7. Re: Big Drug bust 
    Diamond Member
    I do.... :-/ :-[

Ive been told I talk like them too when Im in the bath.... but I never SAID a word!! : :-? ;D

8. Re: Big Drug bust 
    Diamond Member
    Wow dude non hanus.....spaced out dude