Once again I have to express my extreme thanks to WB members for their help (+ A son or two!)

Today Thundebird (AKA Steve + James his son) & Calne Black Ninja (AKA Sam or should I say Storm Trooper!!) came round to my humble abode and managed to fire up the trike. After replacing the plugs, cleaning up the distributer and the contacts/points & a new battery, Graham, fired up even with stale old fuel!! After a dose on new fuel it was running as sweet as a nut!! 8-) We then started to strip the brakes and found the rear ones were shot BUT T.Bird is now un-seizing them (with luck!) CBN was set to task on spagetti junction and did a great job, especially when the horn scared the poop out of us when he gave it a big hoot!!

Jeremy my son was useful as a gopher when needed (tho once again I do appologise for his lack of tea making skills!)

Im never amazed at peoples generosity when it come to helping a fellow biker/triker/mate!

Cheers guys.... I owe you both a BIG favour or at least a pint!!!!

Iggy, a decent tea maker WOULD of been usefull! ;D James... I will try to find you a Homer coffee mug like te one that amused you so much today!!! ;D

All Ive got to do is sort out the gear box and find out where they are, then.... 8-) :

MOT here I come!!!