Notices

Thread: WCMUT thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Went and got a new Front tyre fitted to the Fazer today (Pilot Power 2CT) by suzuki performance in Tewkesbury, they did a grand job, only charged me £100 and also gave me a brand new GSR 600 as a courtesy bike to play with while mine was getting done.

2. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Platinum Member
    That was very kind of them

3. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Got rid of my flat screen monitor in work for an old fashioned VDU. I know have somewhere to put my gloves to dry in the morning

4. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Dominos Meateor Pizza. Just love that BBQ sauce. The only problem is if I keep eating them, i'm gonna have to increase the pre-load on the rear shock ;D

5. Re: WCMUT thread 
    F.B.
    Managed to get some antibiotics today for this bloody sinusitis!

6. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Diamond Member
    Played pool tonight.

I might of lost my singles 2-1 (at least I took a frame off the b*st*rd) but I WON my doubles match 2-1 by taking both the glory shots!! (My singles opponent was in the doubles game against me!) We won the Match 6-3! Aint revenge sweet!!

7. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Diamond Member
    I cant say too much yet BUT things are looking ALOT better with myself and my darling wife Anji.... Please keep your fingers crossed for me (that I dont fcuk it up)!!!! :-X

Lets say the glass is half full NOT half empty!!

8. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Platinum Member
    Good luck Amante 271, I’ll keep my fingers crossed

9. Re: WCMUT thread 
    The report on today’s BBC2 news. A cult in Russia have apparently dug themselves into the side of a hill to await the end of the World. The leader of said cult has been rushed into hospital with serious head injuries after putting his head on a tree stump and bashing it repeatedly with a log. I realise I am evil and will probably go to hell but I p****d myself laughing. I have this image in my head of a Homer Simpson type character in front of a tree stump, log in hand going
    WHACK
    “DOH”
    WHACK
    “DOH”
    WHACK
    “DOH”
    Coincidentally this cult were warned last week that the hill they had dug themselves into had become unstable due to recent rains and was in danger of collapsing and burying them. As they are waiting for the end of the World this is a problem because????

10. Re: WCMUT thread 
    Sue600
    WCMUT?
    Been grinning all day today... although I'm out on the bike daily I dont get much chance for really fun rides in nice sunshine. So went out this morning up Lyneham banks to George Whites.. big grins on the MZ!

Spent a while there chatting to loads I havent seen in ages, arranging a few test rides on possible future bikes, and then a real blast back down Lyneham banks... chicken strips almost gone! Confidence coming back nicely after my little mishap earlier this year... so even bigger grins ;D ;D ;D
    Was having so much fun I didn't want it to stop... so kept going... and going hehe... will the novelty ever wear off? Just cant beat the buzz after a great day out on the bike and catching up with mates you've not seen for ages ;D ;D ;D