Notices

Thread: saw5

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: saw5 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist
    Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

Also thought My Bloody Valentine might be worth watching, has anybody seen it? Is it good?
    You shouldn't be watching those films your too young

2. Re: saw5 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Trist link=1236813119/0#8 date=1236865775]Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

Also thought My Bloody Valentine might be worth watching, has anybody seen it? Is it good?
    You shouldn't be watching those films your too young [/quote]

No such thing as too young mate, only too old!

3. Re: saw5 
    Platinum Member
    [quote author=Davey link=1236813119/0#10 date=1236874369][quote author=Trist link=1236813119/0#8 date=1236865775]Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

No such thing as too young mate, only too old! [/quote]

Nope deffo 18 rated films and your only a kid at 17 Tooooooo young you might scare yourself or become a phsycotic killer- ironic that you could be serving in the forces seeing this sh1t for real but can't watch a movie :

4. Re: saw5 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Trist link=1236813119/0#11 date=1236877705][quote author=Davey link=1236813119/0#10 date=1236874369][quote author=Trist link=1236813119/0#8 date=1236865775]Thought the first 4 Saw movies were immense, though the 2nd Saw is the worst IMO. Yet to see the 5th! :'(

No such thing as too young mate, only too old! [/quote]

Nope deffo 18 rated films and your only a kid at 17 Tooooooo young you might scare yourself or become a phsycotic killer- ironic that you could be serving in the forces seeing this sh1t for real but can't watch a movie :[/quote]
    I know what you mean but as per Wheelie thread, there's a time and a place (for war / murder) and it's not the streets lol.

Unfortunately some do have that level of propensity to be that easily influenced though :

There are a few old cases where viewers took the content a bit seriously. Some serial killer called Jaffrey Dahmer used to watch a clip from his favourite film in order to get himself excited but the funniest thing is that the film was Star Wars! Most would dismiss that sort of film encouraging psychopathic behaviour but different people get different kicks and all that ;D. 18+ stamp means as much as someone arguing 750cc is too much for the road. I make my own informed judgement

<Typing too much, soon be a Platinum like ONFIRE at this rate! lol ;D>

5. Re: saw5 
    The Saw ride looks great, here's the pictures from the site to save some time finding it.

http://www.thorpepark.com/photos-saw.php

Think I may reach the height restriction for this one Stu? lol

6. Re: saw5 
    Platinum Member
    The Saw ride looks great, here's the pictures from the site to save some time finding it.

http://www.thorpepark.com/photos-saw.php

Think I may reach the height restriction for this one Stu? lol
    Possibly too tall you lanky streak of pi55

7. Re: saw5 
    ;D

8. Re: saw5 
    Platinum Member
    lol thanks for the url on the saw ride looks babyish ;D

we are going to go thorpe park soon if anyone is up for it, it will be on a weekend prob sunday , let us know

9. Re: saw5 
    Platinum Member
    Could be up for it depending on work and funds - need to ensure they have the lockers available for leathers and lids as before they were out of action (one of the managers is a biker and let us use his office thankfully)

10. Re: saw5 
    Diamond Member
    ive got all 5 on my pc, downloaded 5 ages ago but aint watched it yet, seen 1 2 3 4 tho