1. Re: Guitar players 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    I can Play [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Only by Tab's :-[
    What's wrong with tabs?

2. Re: Guitar players 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1238009209/0#9 date=1238162999]I can Play [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

What's wrong with tabs?[/quote]

Cool I am not alone. Thank's Trist that makes me feel a whole lot better now 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Guitar players 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Trist link=1238009209/0#10 date=1238179901][quote author=ONFIRE link=1238009209/0#9 date=1238162999]I can Play [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

What's wrong with tabs?[/quote]

Cool I am not alone. Thank's Trist that makes me feel a whole lot better now 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Haha tabs ftw .

Ultimate-guitar.com is the daddy for them, though I'd like to download that GuitarPro software when I have some money (£50!).

@Iceman thanks for the offer, I'll get back to you once I know what I'm doing on that day

4. Re: Guitar players 
    Platinum Member
    ...I agree! nothing wrong with tabs whatsoever! I've used them myself at times! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

"Trist", ok mate no sweat & no pressure!

5. Re: Guitar players 
    Platinum Member
    my Fender Telecaster and Fender 100watt amp. I used to have a Les Paul for it's thick humbucking sound but found it lacking in clarity when running clean,so got the Telecaster.It's equipped with Seymour duncan 50s' vintage and with the amp really punches through the mix at jam sessions!
    * Note that it's a left hander.Took me years to find this particular model(infact 30 years lol)!

6. Re: Guitar players 
    Platinum Member
    sorry not got back...
    very occassionally people turn up with amps so not a prob...most of us have electro-acoustic so dont take amps.
    usually Andy organises it...tend to work around the group, each suggesting a song and we all just follow along so is everything from beatles, irish, oasis, really absolutely everything.
    some play just tabs others chords and couple only started playing few weeks ago so crewy not a problem.
    not sure whats gonna happen in future at mo as landlord finishes on 7th apr and we dont know who's taking it on and whether we can continue...but pop along on 6th anyway and see if its what u want...might not be but i enjoy it and its a night out too lol

7. Re: Guitar players 
    Platinum Member
    Ok "bubblelittleme". thanks for the update!