Notices

Thread: laser eye surgery

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Diamond Member
    Yep no problem, Im having LASIK with wavefront, at optical express in southampton tommorow, im a little worried now as theres some bad reports on the net of people that have had it go wrong, but im going to make sure i have all my questions awnserd before it goes ahead, everyone i know thats had it done has been fine anyway, ill let you know how it goes tommorow

2. Re: laser eye surgery 
    good luck for the surgery today Ryan looking forward to hearing how it went
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Diamond Member
    Cheers Dabz [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ill let you know how it went soon as i can see the pc screen lol ;D

4. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Diamond Member
    Well i got back about 2 hours ago went straight to my dark room and had a sleep needed to keep my eyes closed as the light was making them sting, really pleased so far with the resaults can see good at the moment just abit hazey though and my eyes are abit soar, it was really weird how they done it could smell the laser burning my eyes not any pain just felt some strange sensations. Would defo recommend it as the resaults at the moment are gr8 and they will be even better within a week. Hopfully can get out on the bike at the weekend aswell ;D

5. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Platinum Member
    glad it went ok for u too...wait till u wake up in morning, thats when i noticed it most as had worn glasses since age 9 and never seen clear in mornings

6. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Platinum Member
    yeah mate glad it went ok for ya, see ya on the road soon

7. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Diamond Member
    Thankyou

Indeed steve! as soon as they are healed enough i shall be out all the time i really want to get out this weekend the surgeon said it would be best not to ride for a week from today but depending how my eyes are i may be out for a potter about somwhere this weekend

8. Re: laser eye surgery 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    Thankyou

Indeed steve! as soon as they are healed enough i shall be out all the time i really want to get out this weekend the surgeon said it would be best not to ride for a week from today but depending how my eyes are i may be out for a potter about somwhere this weekend
    So how did it go, are you please with the results 8-)

9. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Diamond Member
    only 1 word FAN-BLOODY-TASTICO hmm 3 words? lol

joking aside its the best thing i have EVER done in my life well worth every penny, can read the smallest possible line the opticiain can get on thier chart, really really pleased not having to piss about with lenses anymore!!!!!!

10. Re: laser eye surgery 
    Platinum Member
    wow that sounds great, glad its worked out for ya, c ya soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]