Notices

Thread: Iphone Issues any help Welcome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    I did think about call waiting and forwarding today on the way back to bath, you have no accidentally turned on forwarding of all calls, or set it to filter calls?

2. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    Tried everything possible and still no luck.....i'm gonna have one last trawl round the web to see if there are any other suggestions and then I suppose i'm gonna have to force myself to go to O2.

3. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    I say you just smash the damn thing up. =] would be alot easier.

4. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrall
    I say you just smash the damn thing up. =] would be alot easier.
    Yes thank Allan you input is greatly appreciated....NOT

5. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    Diamond Member
    There are other things people have tried on the web, like putting in old sims and this then asks a question that you dont get with a working sim and then they have put the new sim back in and it has worked.

Others have upgraded the firmware from 2.1 to 2.2 and this has worked but then it has fubared others, the others have had to have a new device....

Good luck

6. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    Platinum Member
    i did really want an iphone but now i have been well and truely put off by this post and lots more i have been told about this phone, just think they are trying to put to much technolgy(how ever you spell it) in one lil phone.

i am now stuck with an lg thing its ok but even that keeps crashing on me

7. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    tbh Steve i'm actually thinking about getting a blackberry......and one with buttons. As much as I like the whole touchscreen aspect it can get quite irritating. The iphone is a fairly good phone if you like gadgety things but the fact that it can't do some of the most simple of tasks that other phones can is just stupid.

I'm actually taking it back to Apple today and i've been told they will most likely just do a straight swap with a new one as its still under warranty but I might just sell it a go out and buy a blackberry....I haven't quite decided yet :-/

8. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    all these problems aside the iphone is an incredible phone and compared to the bleckberrys it's 100 times more user friendly. even integration with corporate email is better in my opinion. We're an Orange authorised retailer at work so work with all sorts of handsets all the time...the iphone whips the ass off all of them

very few people experience issues with iphones so in this case it may just be bad luck
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    I will agree that it is a great bit of technology, dont get me wrong, but I'm not sure I like the whole touchscreen thing, I like to be able to feel what i'm doing [smiley=happy.gif] lol and tbh I dont use any of the applications apart from Facebook so in reality I dont really need such an advanced phone. I'd probably make more use of a blackberry.....Oh and bluetooth, the Iphone totally sucks for that ;D

10. Re: Iphone Issues any help Welcome 
    Platinum Member
    its an lg chocolate i got, totaly rubbish its so slow with internet, it crashes, i was told the camera was really good hence the reason i got it, and it is totaly crap,so fed up with it.

i do like the touch screens as well but i got fat fingers or fat sausages as my kids keep telling me + the misses ,, so not to good with small touchscreens lol