Notices

Thread: Texting while driving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Texting while driving 
    Forward this link on.Not suitable for young children http://www.gwent.police.uk/leadnews.php?a=2172

2. Re: Texting while driving 
    hmm, it's not shocking enough IMO

3. Re: Texting while driving 
    Diamond Member
    Very good film, why dont they put this on TV between every break instead of the bed ads, then we might get the message across.
    The amount of times my wife comes back and says they had to pull somebody out of a car crash due to either people texting or still using the mobile it is unbelivable......

Do like I did the other day and pulled up by somebody that was on the phone while I was on the bike and I pulled it out of there hand and through it done on there passenger seat and rode off when the lights changed......

4. Re: Texting while driving 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Very good film, why dont they put this on TV between every break instead of the bed ads, then we might get the message across.
    The amount of times my wife comes back and says they had to pull somebody out of a car crash due to either people texting or still using the mobile it is unbelivable......

Do like I did the other day and pulled up by somebody that was on the phone while I was on the bike and I pulled it out of there hand and through it done on there passenger seat and rode off when the lights changed......

Fair play to the last part, If people had their windows open I would do the same, its bad enough having a crash in a car but if a bike was involved in something like that it would be game over.

5. Re: Texting while driving 
    They should put it on the TV or part of it instead of adds for beds and beer,and show it to 6th form school kids cause daddy just brought them a car.

6. Re: Texting while driving 
    Platinum Member
    This is a particular hate of mine using mobile devices when on the move.

7. Re: Texting while driving 
    Which reminds me i must get that Steble Magnum ;D

8. Re: Texting while driving 
    Quote Originally Posted by schwee
    hmm, it's not shocking enough IMO
    It's as shocking as I would want to see Schwee. I hope to god I never ever see the real thing

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: Texting while driving 
    Diamond Member
    blimey thats pretty bad, makes you think..

10. Re: Texting while driving 
    I think You dont realize how bad it is untill you ride a bike,and just see how many car drivers use a mobile, at junctions and roundabouts and turn with no indication cos they are on a DAM phone
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)