Notices

Thread: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! :
    Those are your words NOT mine. I was gonna say we'd under a pile of dirty dishes, washing loads of ironing & general house keeping duties.

Now I'm gonna stand back & wait for the backlash from all the ladies OUCH....!!!

2. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    ha ha.. they all know I have just said what you guys would say if us chicks were not in the room!!! :-*

3. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    [quote author=roxychick link=1251796515/0#9 date=1251813943]hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! :
    Those are your words NOT mine. I was gonna say we'd under a pile of dirty dishes, washing loads of ironing & general house keeping duties.

Now I'm gonna stand back & wait for the backlash from all the ladies OUCH....!!![/quote]

Speak for yourself, but then I am sure I have some sort of mild OCD so that may explain my lack of washing laying around......

4. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    [quote author=roxychick link=1251796515/0#9 date=1251813943]hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! :

Now I'm gonna stand back & wait for the backlash from all the ladies OUCH....!!![/quote]
    lol Flattery will get you nowhere! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How about if we reverse the motion. Where would women be without men?

Artificial insemination may indeed obsolete a man's uses as according to a women's view, but who are you girls gonna call to open those jam jars?

Yeah that sounds about right lol

5. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    I will miss WR, met some great people through it, as I did on WB and other forums too. Is always nice to find like minded people who love bikes and riding them.

6. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suet
    I will miss WR, met some great people through it, as I did on WB and other forums too. Is always nice to find like minded people who love bikes and riding them.
    I'll second that Sue!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    So what happened to Wiltshire Riders?
    Does anyone know?

8. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Platinum Member
    You can read the explanation here:

http://www.wiltshireriders.co.uk/

9. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist
    [quote author=GixxerStu link=1251796515/0#10 date=1251814375][quote author=roxychick link=1251796515/0#9 date=1251813943]hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! :

lol Flattery will get you nowhere! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How about if we reverse the motion. Where would women be without men?

Artificial insemination may indeed obsolete a man's uses as according to a women's view, but who are you girls gonna call to open those jam jars?

Yeah that sounds about right lol[/quote]

well I will be the first to admit...I would be lost with out men especially my DAD! don't have a partner so Dad does all the opening of jam jars and fixing/cleaning of my car and bike..not to mention my house renovation.! ;D ;D

10. Re: Wiltshire Riders R.I.P. 
    I agree with Sue. I've met some lovely people through Wiltshire Riders some of whom I'm hoping will be life long friends.

kj