Notices

Thread: COD: Modern Warfare 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    [quote author=crewy link=1257849364/0#5 date=1258051099]U cant tell me that this game in better then ghostbusters on the ps3?
    Very easily

Smashed the game on veteran yesterday. I've got to say it was a lot easier than previous Cod efforts .[/quote]

The SP mode was really rather short I thought, I went through on Hardened the first and only time I have done it so far and it still only took just over 4hrs to complete.

Running through MP now, and actually trying to complete some of the weapons challenges, just completed everything challenge wise with the M4 and now moving onto the Barratt to try and unlock everything for that. So many weapons though...... will take a life time to do them all!

2. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Console gamers pehh,,,u wona try it on pc much harder MP,,i thought the sp was very short aswell ,shame as the game could have been much better if it was longer..
    The airport level is a bit :-? :-? ive read a lot of peps complain about it ?
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

3. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    There was a load of moaning on the TV about the airport level, but to be fair when you first load the game it does scream and shout saying that some levels are disturbing and gave you the option at least three times to be warned about them before playing, compare it to the Saw series of films and how is it worse? Also it would confuse people who don't play it with the storyline from going not been at war to all out nuclear war between the US and Russia, would make no sense at all if you didn't do that level.

I would have got it on the PC, have COD4 on the PC but my (now ancient gaming computer) wouldnt run MW2, so since I have a PS3 and nice HDTV sat in the corner it was just easier getting it on that.

4. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Diamond Member
    Jack guess what it is???
    Igbell of course....

5. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    lol

tryed tonight to add ya but says thier is no one of that name ?

6. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Diamond Member
    I will check tonight, as it might be igbell72 but I know it is igbell as that is what I use for everything.....

7. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

it not try on yours

TrackpinIKE

8. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Loving this game, the covert ops missions are brilliant especially the racing and sniping ones.

Now I am trying to rank up online and complete as many guns as i can but there are just soooooo many, has anyone unlocked and used the Nuke strike yet?

I am McIcy on steam

9. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    I have yet to see the nuke been used yet, I am sure some camping sad-act sniper will use one eventually but its a 25 kill streak which would be stupidly difficult to get to unless you were playing on a hardcore match with no kill-cam!

10. Re: COD: Modern Warfare 2 
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    I have yet to see the nuke been used yet, I am sure some camping sad-act sniper will use one eventually but its a 25 kill streak which would be stupidly difficult to get to unless you were playing on a hardcore match with no kill-cam!

I just wanna see it, plus once its used the match auto ends which is a nice touch