Notices

Thread: WTF!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. WTF!!!! 
    Platinum Member

2. Re: WTF!!!! 
    ONFIRE
    Suggest you go down there on the day with race pipes on the KTM see who gets arrested first...sure won't be those Muzzy protesters :

3. Re: WTF!!!! 
    ".... and continue to be horrifically murdered in the name of Democracy and Freedom - the innocent Muslim men, women and children."

And how many innocent innocent Muslim men, women and children of Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan have been murdered by suicide bombers? Was it 40-odd during the religious march the other day, 80 at the volleyball tournament? I'd like to know how much fuss islam4uk are making about them?

If they don't like it here, they can always leave >
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

4. Re: WTF!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    With a bit of luck they will march straight through Wooten Basset on to Lyneham into the back of waiting Hercs and get flown away.

5. Re: WTF!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll_on
    With a bit of luck they will march straight through Wooten Basset on to Lyneham into the back of waiting Hercs and get flown away.
    you forgot to add and dropped out halfway over the water

6. Re: WTF!!!! 
    If they do decide to try and do this and tell the police about it I think the police will put a stop to it. And they would be stupid to not tell the police because if they just turned up at Wootton there would be nothing left of them by the time the police did get there to stop the riot which would kick off for sure!

7. Re: WTF!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...869&ref=mf

feel free to join - over 129000 have in 1 day!!!!!

If it is planned to go ahead we have people travelling from all over the country against it!

If you don't like our ways f**k off home 8-)

8. Re: WTF!!!! 
    I just had to pass on the words spoken by Kev (ninjazx6r)........

'Wouldn't it be a shame if there was a ride-out planned for the same day coming from the opposite direction'........

We both realise this would do nothing but cause more problems but it did give us something to chat about other than bikes, football and darts

;D

9. Re: WTF!!!! 
    They're not getting on my Herc and they can **** off out of my town while they're at it!
    Stu >
    Anyone fancy a pint?

10. Re: WTF!!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHippo
    They're not getting on my Herc and they can crappity smack off out of my town while they're at it!
    Stu >
    You know you want to - open back doors and pull up as much as possible.........see ya or do you have a 'mate' able to deploy the scatter bombs....that'll do the job

Plus you would be a national hero - well until the world cup when someone falls over, cries or actually does thier job and score goals [smiley=thumbsup.gif]