Notices

Thread: Nephews BMX stolen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Nephews BMX stolen 
    Platinum Member
    My 12 year old nephews BMX was taken from him at St Marks park yesterday afternoon by 2 black youths (aged late teens - early 20's)

As you can probably tell I'm rather pissed off as he's not a big lad and completely out of order. Now he's shook up, upset and bikeless.

Here is the bike if anyone hears of anything please let me know my number is in my signature or you know where I work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Here is the bike

Now my plans have had to change so we can club together to get him another.

2. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    That sucks big style.

I can remember having my BMX nicked in similar circumstances when I was a nipper (super tuff burner) and I was gutted.

Hope he gets it back soon
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Diamond Member
    knee cap em I say

4. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Not funny in the least little b*****ds

5. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Platinum Member
    The police have been around have an idea who it is and will basically do feck all > But we also have an idea who it is, where they live and hang out with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    The police have been around have an idea who it is and will basically do feck all > But we also have an idea who it is, where they live and hang out with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Knowing where they live is always a + even if you send the rossers around then your nephew will have to prove its his...Hope all goes well.. I am sure you have a Plan . Really hope all goes well for U 8-)

7. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Davey link=1264446569/0#4 date=1264544958]The police have been around have an idea who it is and will basically do feck all > But we also have an idea who it is, where they live and hang out with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Knowing where they live is always a + even if you send the rossers around then your nephew will have to prove its his...Hope all goes well.. I am sure you have a Plan . Really hope all goes well for U 8-)[/quote]

Yeah we have a plan we're popping around later to a pay a polite visit and ask them kindly if they have the bike and if they would be kind enough to return it - and an apology to my nephew would be in order due to the mis-understanding on thier behalf and incorrectly assuming the bike in his hands was actually thiers.

Well thats the plan

8. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    ONFIRE
    Sound reasonable Plan to me..Certainly beats a visit to A&E Lol! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Diamond Member
    If that approach doesn't work then a clip round the ear maybe. Hope he gets his bike back

10. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Platinum Member
    Good news is we've got the bike back 8-) Bad news is the bloke was out so will have to pay another visit but his family are rather pissed off with him and words of his Dad.......give him a good shoeing as he deserves it!!