Notices

Thread: Nephews BMX stolen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=ninja_richie link=1264446569/15#18 date=1265113813]I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.
    Yeah surprises me too but suppose the police have to obide by the law and have warrants and proof before gaining a warrant. As where we will just climb the neighbours fence look over and then gain entry by asking politely 1st and esculate accordingly.

I hold no judgement against the police regarding this as I know they do a hard job that is against them all the time - plus I'd rather they look for murderers, rapists and scum as they knew we had an idea who it was [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Thats an O

Okay I'll get my coat

2. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Davey link=1264446569/15#19 date=1265114201][quote author=ninja_richie link=1264446569/15#18 date=1265113813]I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.
    Yeah surprises me too but suppose the police have to obide by the law and have warrants and proof before gaining a warrant. As where we will just climb the neighbours fence look over and then gain entry by asking politely 1st and esculate accordingly.

I hold no judgement against the police regarding this as I know they do a hard job that is against them all the time - plus I'd rather they look for murderers, rapists and scum as they knew we had an idea who it was [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Thats an O

Okay I'll get my coat [/quote]

Best had as went over my head but that could down to this evenings Stellas [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1264446569/15#20 date=1265131698][quote author=Davey link=1264446569/15#19 date=1265114201][quote author=ninja_richie link=1264446569/15#18 date=1265113813]I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.

Thats an O

Okay I'll get my coat [/quote]

Best had as went over my head but that could down to this evenings Stellas [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

I'm sure cracking the enigma code was easier than decoding some of Timbo's posts

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

4. Re: Nephews BMX stolen 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.
    Really good news on getting it back and that the parents are on your side (so many don't believe their little angels can do anything wrong) As for the police, forget it. They are not interested. I had a car stolen and found it myself a few roads away and they wanted £120 to take it away to the socos. A mate in Bath had his car stereo nicked and the little sod dropped his phone in the footwell. Guess what the police did with it? Gave it back to him with a caution. I'm with you on this one. It's what they're paid to do.
    This is where it all starts and it goes down hill real fast.