Notices

Thread: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

1. I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Platinum Member
    So whats the gossip, anything happened [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

When I'm no so knackered I shall bore you all with the diving, being attcked by a shoal of fish, smoking shisha pipes, crashing KTM's in the desert and Quadbiking. All topped off with as much food and drink I could possibly consume

Few piccys to get you ready

2. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Didn't need thermals where I was lol - Just need them now

I am seriously looking at moving abroad now as I need heat - I am a miserable git in this crappy weather >

4. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Welcome back Stu. Good to see your name pop up again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#1 date=1271105300]Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I am seriously looking at moving abroad now as I need heat - I am a miserable git in this crappy weather >[/quote]

I need heat too Stu! I had a normal layer of clothing, followed by a thermal top, a thermal shirt (from GW!) and my jacket with it's thermal lining in on Sunday's rideout and was still cold!! ;D But we are in for a scorcher this Summer - yeh, can't wait!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Platinum Member
    [quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#2 date=1271105436][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#1 date=1271105300]Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I am seriously looking at moving abroad now as I need heat - I am a miserable git in this crappy weather >[/quote]

I need heat too Stu! I had a normal layer of clothing, followed by a thermal top, a thermal shirt (from GW!) and my jacket with it's thermal lining in on Sunday's rideout and was still cold!! ;D But we are in for a scorcher this Summer - yeh, can't wait!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    [/quote]

It was 41 degrees yesterday when I flew back You could sunbath at 6am and if it was too warm could jump into the crystal clear sea with all the coral and brightly coloured fish 8-) (just when jumping in ensure you haven't left some food in your pocket!! )

The more I think of it the more I need to get away

7. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#4 date=1271105685][quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#2 date=1271105436][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#1 date=1271105300]Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[/quote]

It was 41 degrees yesterday when I flew back You could sunbath at 6am and if it was too warm could jump into the crystal clear sea with all the coral and brightly coloured fish 8-) (just when jumping in ensure you haven't left some food in your pocket!! )

The more I think of it the more I need to get away [/quote]

So soon? ;D

8. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Platinum Member
    [quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#5 date=1271106026][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#4 date=1271105685][quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#2 date=1271105436][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#1 date=1271105300]Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[/quote]

So soon? ;D
    [/quote]

Yep and not to return (apart from to visit family and friends)

9. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#6 date=1271106230][quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#5 date=1271106026][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#4 date=1271105685][quote author=Davey link=1271105133/0#2 date=1271105436][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1271105133/0#1 date=1271105300]Don't know you but I have lots of your GW thermals! Good pics - looks like a blast! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[/quote]

So soon? ;D
    [/quote]

Yep and not to return (apart from to visit family and friends)[/quote]

Where you going to spend your days then?

10. Re: I'mmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Dunno haven't decided yet - need to look into it and whats best for me. Fortunatly I'm quite good at learning languages when I'm away but also good at forgetting them when not used :

Also I need the Euro to pick up a bit against the £ if I go that way