Notices

Thread: Bikers Come Dine With Me

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    OK Gemma, I've voted, who else is coming and when is it?
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

2. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Diamond Member
    Voted...

Oh - it exciting, neck and neck at the mo (OK it's only four votes I know).

G

3. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    voted too

4. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Banned
    voted [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Diamond Member
    yeah, voted, but, as usual, it'll depends on work whether i actually make it or not.

6. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll_on
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1270153665/45#48 date=1272562958]Hey guys - have posted a poll as Scotty was all excited!! You can vote now Scotty! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Interesting poll but what we need to know is who wants to come and when rather than where. [/quote]

Thought we could start with location given some of the earlier posts - then we can move onto who and when! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D

7. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Banned

My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D [/quote]

bet u can guess where i voted for ;D

8. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    I've voted, tho like Morticia if I can make will depend on when it is as I work shifts.

If it's a success maybe we can have numerous BBQ's at different locations throughout the summer to keep everyone happy?
    It's Lilac... not pink!

9. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    [quote author=Roll_on link=1270153665/45#49 date=1272563273][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1270153665/45#48 date=1272562958]Hey guys - have posted a poll as Scotty was all excited!! You can vote now Scotty! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Interesting poll but what we need to know is who wants to come and when rather than where. [/quote]

Thought we could start with location given some of the earlier posts - then we can move onto who and when! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My theory is that location is key as to whether people can, or want to attend, cos if you're lazy like me the Black Horse seems a good option! ;D [/quote]

Ok so my original idea seems of interest only too pleased to let you take over and run with it. You might want to check with your chosen location that they are happy to do this.

10. Re: Bikers Come Dine With Me 
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll_on
    [quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1270153665/45#55 date=1272576421][quote author=Roll_on link=1270153665/45#49 date=1272563273][quote author=Gemma_Nokes link=1270153665/45#48 date=1272562958]Hey guys - have posted a poll as Scotty was all excited!! You can vote now Scotty! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ok so my original idea seems of interest only too pleased to let you take over and run with it. You might want to check with your chosen location that they are happy to do this.[/quote]

How about a joint effort? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Maybe some peeps going to the Black Horse tonight could make sure a WB Summer BBQ could be an option?