Notices

Thread: Our Small Amble (!)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Heres the deal Roxy, Nico-Babe, I will agree to not talk to you for a week for a donation...that must be worth a lot? [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

2. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Have just found out we are number 20 in the top fundraisers list! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Our total now stands at £395 plus Gift Aid monies - big thankyou to all who have donated - am really chuffed! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Still time for the rest of you to give a few pennies..............

3. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    That's great news, fingers crossed you'll get into the top 10 at least! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's Lilac... not pink!

4. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    There you go Finbar........... Now keep your promise. It was a week you said right???

Nokesy........ you are very brave. All the best. Will be waiting at the Sally with a cold one for you when your done [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by nico_stew
    There you go Finbar........... Now keep your promise. It was a week you said right???

Nokesy........ you are very brave. All the best. Will be waiting at the Sally with a cold one for you when your done [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Cheers! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Can you also be waiting with a portable foot spa, some emergency life-saving equipment for Sean after I've throttled him halfway round and some method to knock some sense into me to not sign up for anything quite so stupid ever again?! ;D Ta! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    If I'm around at the time, I'll try and make it down to catch you at the finish line and clap you in.

Maybe a one man mexican wave if you're lucky

Good luck
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

7. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    [quote author=nico_stew link=1272476355/0#13 date=1273172358]There you go Finbar........... Now keep your promise. It was a week you said right???

Cheers! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Can you also be waiting with a portable foot spa, some emergency life-saving equipment for Sean after I've throttled him halfway round and some method to knock some sense into me to not sign up for anything quite so stupid ever again?! ;D Ta! [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Im really hoping the safety equipment will not be needed for Sean............... so Im hoping you will do a good job of the throttling. If you find that hard, i hear rat poisoning shouldnt take too long if he is walking at a steady pace [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    only kidding Finbar :

8. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    If I'm around at the time, I'll try and make it down to catch you at the finish line and clap you in.

Good luck

For you and anyone else who is interested the 'finish line' is The Forces Festival, Garrison Sports Field, Double Hedges, Bulford, Wiltshire, SP4 9PA - guessing it will not be until early evening as have a marathon to walk that day! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Also, our support crew fella has other commitments that night so we will need a lift back to Trowbridge / Calne afterwards with all our kit if anyone is at a loose end and wants a laugh at the state of us! ;D

Please don't anyone suggest we walk home!

9. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    [quote author=ninja_richie link=1272476355/15#15 date=1273174127]If I'm around at the time, I'll try and make it down to catch you at the finish line and clap you in.

Good luck

For you and anyone else who is interested the 'finish line' is The Forces Festival, Garrison Sports Field, Double Hedges, Bulford, Wiltshire, SP4 9PA - guessing it will not be until early evening as have a marathon to walk that day! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Also, our support crew fella has other commitments that night so we will need a lift back to Trowbridge / Calne afterwards with all our kit if anyone is at a loose end and wants a laugh at the state of us! ;D

Please don't anyone suggest we walk home! [/quote]

I know the place well. A nice little hill for you to finish at

Remind me of the date of when you are due to finish. If I'm around I might be able to give you a lift back.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

10. Re: Our Small Amble (!) 
    Bank Holiday - May 31st! Nice to know we finish with another bloody hill!! Thanks! ;D