Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
Very impressed...

I did a couple of 26 mile walks when a lot younger but five in a row is more then tough !
Are we taking bets on who will cross the line first, you or Sean, I figure you have longer legs, but I recon Sean is a bit of of a dark horse 8-)

If you want some company for a day (only one you understand) let me know and I'll bring some plasters, red bull and a car ;D

Well done both, will donate.

Linky: http://www.forcesmarch.org.uk/

G
Thankyou Gerry - you'll hopefully get the ball rolling!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Only just set up the page!

The plasters will be very welcome, the Red Bull will make me want to run it and then collapse and die and the car is just too tempting! ;D

You could bring us a couple of steak 'n' chips along though - the menu they are serving us looks like porridge for breakfast every day, pasta for dinner and roadside weeds during the day!! Unless you are organised and take something with you of course! Sean and I hoped we could stop off at a pub for lunch but it looks like it really is a 'Forces March'! ;D Definitely no taking it easy! ;D

Let's hope our support vehicle have some goodies! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I know they are going to stash a demi-john of my homebrew wine for us though! God, how welcome will that be after 26 miles!! ;D