Notices

Thread: Sorry for my lack of service

1. Sorry for my lack of service 
    Diamond Member
    Well I would like to say sorry for not being on here as much as I should of, what with My father passing away at New Years, Wife having a misscarragie and now I have lost my Job I have been a tad busy with my mothers house falling apart (the floor in the dinning room and the computer room fell in).

But now I have all the time in the world inbetween phone about for jobs and sending CV's to anybody and everybody, I will be on here pestering you all once again.

2. Re: Sorry for my lack of service 
    Sorry to hear life has not been kind recently and its good to see you back again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Sorry for my lack of service 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Well I would like to say sorry for not being on here as much as I should of, what with My father passing away at New Years, Wife having a misscarragie and now I have lost my Job I have been a tad busy with my mothers house falling apart (the floor in the dinning room and the computer room fell in)......

Kin ell......
    Everything else is shyte

4. Re: Sorry for my lack of service 
    Don't know you Igbell but I'm sorry to hear about the rough time you've had of late, but they say it comes in 3's so fingers crossed your bad run is finished [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Welcome back! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Sorry for my lack of service 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Nokesy
    If you also count that last year I was made redundant at my last job that makes 4, so I think I should be allowed to with the Euro Millions this friday please.....

6. Re: Sorry for my lack of service 
    So do I Igbell! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]