Notices

Thread: What's your other hobby?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Diamond Member
    What is a malawi chinthingy?

2. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    There a type of fish from Africa, i have a big tank in my living room with 20 of them in there.

3. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieD
    This is my hobby

Making them not eating them! ;D
    That looks lovely. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I can't recall the last time I decorated a cake - and that would have been flat icing and maybe a christmas tree! lol

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    mine's rock climbing, can't get enough of it

5. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    I have a number of hobbies, my main being playing rugby, photography, flyfishing, and walking my lovely dog.

Oh and drinking and chasing woman, but I'm crap at both so may well give them two up.

6. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    [quote author=Davey link=1250881481/75#75 date=1277807002][quote author=Mark_Able link=1250881481/60#63 date=1277752925]The latest project. Bet you don't know what it is... :-?

looks like a Dodge Aspen to me [/quote]

Well done that man. It's a 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T. Has a 318ci (5.2litre) V8, and a manual four speed. Looks a bit 'Mad Max', so I like it... [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Thought it was the RT but only seen them with the stripe so wasn't 100% - I gotta head your way soon - told you I liked my yank metal [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Platinum Member
    Oh yeah forgot my hobbies - currently walking my dog is the only thing I can do but when my shoulder is fixed and leg properly healed I scuba dive (with the intention of buggering off abroad as soon as I have my DM), rock climb, drinking, smoking, annoying people and being a yank car spotter lol

8. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2
    mine's rock climbing, can't get enough of it

FAVOUR PLEASE: Whenever you go next, could we tag along? I'm trying to convince my son this is the next step for him, as he loves indoor rock climbing, but he's not really liking the idea. Maybe if we could come and watch, he might give it a go, or at least consider it.

9. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Oh yeah forgot my hobbies - currently walking my dog is the only thing I can do but when my shoulder is fixed and leg properly healed I scuba dive (with the intention of buggering off abroad as soon as I have my DM), rock climb, drinking, smoking, annoying people and being a yank car spotter lol
    I take it you got the dogs sorted then?

10. Re: What's your other hobby? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia

I take it you got the dogs sorted then?
    Sort of but not a subject i want to discuss as had to make an awful desision