Notices

Thread: Live Music

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Live Music 
    Does anyone know of pubs in and around this area that have live music? Or a listing anywhere, tried the internet yesterday and it was rubbish!
    It's all about the ride!

2. Re: Live Music 
    Hi bonnielass try the Dursley Arms or white swan on saturday nights [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    If it has a red line use it ....

3. Re: Live Music 
    Rosie, are you just after T'bridge or are you interested in further afield, will ask one of the lads at work who is into live music he might know where you can look.
    It's Lilac... not pink!

4. Re: Live Music 
    It would be nice if it was a little further afield so we could ride to the venue. I have a feeling that someone on the forum sings in a band (maybe Gladilicious), perhaps she could put on here where she is playing! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's all about the ride!

5. Re: Live Music 
    Ooh I think you are right, I'm sure she said something about a band on the girls ride out. If further afield is good will definitely ask the lad at work as he goes to loads of gigs.
    It's Lilac... not pink!

6. Re: Live Music 
    Platinum Member
    We have live music on the last Saturday of every month, do you know any good bands if so let us know. The Harp and Crown in Gastard is where I'm at. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Live Music 
    The pigs in Corsham has music on every Monday night. Its on Pickwick Rd next to the Hare and Hound.

8. Re: Live Music 
    The Old Road Tavern in Chippenham has a stage in their barn. Seen a couple of bands there and generally a good atmosphere. Also has a beer garden and is right by the train station. Frequented by people with a more "alternative" lifestyle you may draw some funny looks if you were to wear something as flamboyant as, say, a shirt or leather shoes. I'm always on the lookout for decent music venues so let us know how you get on.

9. Re: Live Music 
    Rosie, the Angel in Westbury does live music on the weekend and I also do date related disco's in there as well and I've been known to grab the mic and have a little sing as well ;D

If you're interested, I'm doing a 70's and 80's weekend up there starting from 8pm till midnight and you're more than welcome to come along [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Live Music 
    Platinum Member
    The Pilot in Bowerhill Melksham has live bands every Friday nite and singer on Saturday nites.