Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by billybiker
    I dunno what I did wrong. I certainly didn't treat her bad and have never resorted to 'slapping' a woman as per some of the suggestions......but she sure gave me the runaround recently and I do feel badly let down.

Although I concur with some of you in that a few mates of mine do seem to be incredibly succesful with women and yet they are really mean and don't seem to have an ounce of decency.

A question for the ladies, Is this the best strategy??

Does the adage "Treat them mean keep them keen" really hold true?

Help!!!!
    My success rate is a big fat 0 too ;D

Any form of nastiness is not good, whether it be mental or physical (to see the impression of the sole of a man's shoe on a womans chest is not a nice sight and will stay with me forever! :'()

This treat em mean stance is a load of cobblers, I've been treated like that, but I'm not still in that relationship, but also I don't want to be treated like a princess either, a bit of pampering now and then is ok, and by the way boys it's nice if you let us pamper you to you know!

You got to talk folks, not happy about something, get it out in the open, honesty is best.
    :-/ still none of the above has helped me so don't quote me on any of it ;D
    It's Lilac... not pink!

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by billybiker
    Roxy, thanks for the suggestion to join you guys on the ride at the weekend.
    I couldn't do this one but hope to make it out with you guys soon, although I'll probably wait until this thread dies down a bit as don't fancy a whole day of p**s take from everyone!! :-?
    Billy....mate mate mate :

no point in putting it off, we are a nice bunch! come to a meet or a ride out and pitch up with me..I'll be your wingman!

roxy

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member

My boyfriend's the sweetest man on earth. The treat them mean is , in my opinion, a load of rubbish. On the other hand, I've seen it work. So it's all down to the good old tip of "be yourself".

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Billy

Sorry to hear you've split up.
    Keep smiling.
    If it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be and you'll go on to bigger and better things

On to your question........there is a simple fact to consider:

ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE

What I mean by that is you cannot choose who you are attracted to.
    You either feel the attraction or you don't.

This is even more so for women as thay find many different traits appeal, such as Charisma, Intelligence, Humour etc. whereas us 'simpler' guys are often initially attracted to just looks.

Unfortunately a lot of the traits of the less 'friendly' guys can be very attractive.

Remember the Alexandra Burke single from 12 months ago, titled 'Bad Boys' well here's the chorus:

Yeah, the bad boys are always catching my eye,ohay ohay,
    I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind,ohay ohay,
    Even though I know that its no good for me its the risk I take for the chemistry .
    With the bad boys always catching my eye

The key word is CHEMISTRY.

She feels the CHEMISTRY with the Bad Boys! Ouch!!

Now before I cause uproar I am NOT advocating that you treat anyone badly. That is simply unacceptable and in fact being a true gentleman in many situations is the absolutely right thing to do.

But in the early days of dating you have to be ATTRACTIVE and there are things that you can learn and do that will make you amazingly successful without becoming a 'Bad boy!'

More will be revealed....

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    there he goes again... : Callum I did wonder when you were going to pop up again with your words of wisdom!

Billy, come on the ride out on Sunday mate...you can introduce yourself as Norman* and no one will be any the wiser lol. We are a nice bunch! who knows you may find someone in the 1000 members we have!

roxy
    *change to keep anonymity

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Now I know where I've been going wrong Callum, it's suddenly hit me like a blinding star falling on my head, and you are perfectly right in everything you say about how a woman wants to be treated.

It's just a matter of who you listen to :-/

With immediate effect I'm going to stop listening to The Prodigy and start listening to Alexandra Burke for my dating advice [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nuf said...

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    Now I know where I've been going wrong Callum, it's suddenly hit me like a blinding star falling on my head, and you are perfectly right in everything you say about how a woman wants to be treated.

It's just a matter of who you listen to :-/

With immediate effect I'm going to stop listening to The Prodigy and start listening to Alexandra Burke for my dating advice [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nuf said...
    Stick with prodigy, at least it is tuneful! Or if they get boring try Pendulum.

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Dave...thats not music..it's just noise!!!!!!!!! ;D :

roxy

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    bloody awful noise at that!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    we went out the other night with a few friends - wearing my best pulling pants and my lucky socks. all the charm, patter etc was there and all I seemed to attract was either pshycopathic loonies or bunny boilers. after being told off by one lady for not putting enough effort into chatting her up!! Even though i was trying to and there was a reason for that lol

So at the moment singlesville will continue to have another resident! Plus I enjoy it too much - I seem to be getting so much done and now I have aquired another 2 project bikes 1 for the road and 1 for the track I have plenty to go on with - plus I'm getting out of here all being well I the next couple of months and going to live by the coast :-)