Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member

I must admit, it took me aaaaaaaaaaaaaages to realise he really is like that, not faking it or trying to get something from me...

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Ahh yes, some of us can be sneaky f**kers but there are genuine people out there that just want a friendship and maybe something more serious.

I on the other hand just really enjoy the company of females and that's not to be taken in a homosexual way :

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member

Female company gets a bit bi***y sometimes, and that's why I tend to prefer male friends. You say it how it is, they take it or disagree with you quite happily, and they don't smile on your face then stab you as soon as your back is turned. I like that.

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Blokes are the same. I try not to do that but even a nice person like me has been known to talk about someone behind their backs.

It's just a human thing

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    I thought men had a punch up then a beer?

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    We're about but most of the women I know go for d**ks like my mates who'll treat them like crap yet they keep coming back :-?
    Great (funny) thread... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

When you find the key to "what women want" give me a nod will you

I think something peculiar has happened in the past thirty years ( whilst I have been out of action happily married) like you, I was under the misapprehension that women liked such things as being truthful and loyal, with empathy, understanding and general "gentlemanlyness" (made that word up but you know what I mean) and I'm sure some do - providing you are 6'4 and look like a cross between Vin Diesel & George Clooney !

But as a newly single man, it seems the best ladies (by best I mean pretty much all of them) seem to be tied up to men who aren’t that bothered about them, let alone treat them like "the princess they are" (your good quote, which I agree with).

Perhaps you ought to try a different tactic, more ball scratching, drinking, watching footy on the telly and generally ignoring them whilst they get on with all the housework, job etc etc.

For my part I’d be more than happy with somebody who is simply loyal and caring ….. (and looks like Andrea Corr and goes like an express train obviously) if I find her, I’ll ask if she’s got a younger sister for you [smiley=happy.gif]

Yours,
    Happy to be single... (read desperate)
    Big Ged !

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    you might want to toughen up, slap them around a couple of times and see if that works any better ;D
    Morticia - that's awful I know there's a laughing smiley at the end signifying a 'joke' but I work with women who suffer DV on a daily basis and have sometimes been pimped by their parents age 12 - what chance do they have in life? Suggesting 'slapping' women around will not improve anyone's life - that's quite offensive to read.

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Dude, you too? What is wrong with all those women out there??!

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Well, I wasn't made for the easily offended.

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Hey guys - let's get something straight here - truthfulness, loyalty, empathy, undersanding, gentlemanliness are all very valuable, honorable traits and please don't EVER change if you hold these - these are certainly things I look for in a man [smiley=thumbsup.gif] It's just about finding the right partner on both sides and that will happen for us all