Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    You boys burn your balls on 3rd dates? Is it some english ritual I've never heard of before? ;D

Gosh, this thread's got me in stitches!

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    i think if you don't get anything by date 3 it means you're not going to or something like that.

Me personally don't get anything regardless of how many dates or how much I've spent

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    i think if you don't get anything by date 3 it means you're not going to or something like that.

Me personally don't get anything regardless of how many dates or how much I've spent

It's not about the money! Steve used to "treat" me to a sandwich in tesco's car park, and I loved it everytime! (He got promoted last year, so it's Sainsbury's now LOL) He also took me to a free comedy night, and the comedians slaughtered him for that.

The right girl's round the corner, don't give up just yet.

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner

I dont think its anything personall....its just that you have 2 heads,3 legs and 12 fingers ;D ;D ;D

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1267131759/240#251 date=1277673734]i think if you don't get anything by date 3 it means you're not going to or something like that.

I dont think its anything personall....its just that you have 2 heads,3 legs and 12 fingers ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

LMAO!!!

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1267131759/240#251 date=1277673734]i think if you don't get anything by date 3 it means you're not going to or something like that.

I dont think its anything personall....its just that you have 2 heads,3 legs and 12 fingers ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

I was going to say something then but it may offend people on here

I'm just a nice person, so much so that the girls I start dating become good friends. I'm oblivious to someone trying it on with me which could be a major flaw and I'm too nice to make the first move anyway

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Well, the modern woman has no issues with making the first move, I believe? I am a cavewoman, but this is what I'm told. Even my son gets asked out, and he's only 14! Freaking floozies!!! ;D

The nice guy bit may prove a problem, girls seem to go for the bad boy then complain when they get a beating...I don't know, really can't offer you advice. All the nice guys I meet get walked over by some hardcore female dog, you might want to toughen up, slap them around a couple of times and see if that works any better ;D

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    Well, the modern woman has no issues with making the first move, I believe? I am a cavewoman, but this is what I'm told. Even my son gets asked out, and he's only 14! Freaking floozies!!! ;D

The nice guy bit may prove a problem, girls seem to go for the bad boy then complain when they get a beating...I don't know, really can't offer you advice. All the nice guys I meet get walked over by some hardcore female dog, you might want to toughen up, slap them around a couple of times and see if that works any better ;D
    Hmmm, I don't think I'll be slapping anyone around.
    I'm the nice alternative to the bad boy

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member

Ah, I got myself one of those, best thing I ever did!

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    We're about but most of the women I know go for d**ks like my mates who'll treat them like crap yet they keep coming back :-?