Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    [quote author=Davey link=1267131759/225#227 date=1277406438][quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#226 date=1277406077]I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?
    We split up - grew apart so she said :-/ Plus it didn't help with all the other stress that was going on at the time. At least now I can go to anywhere in the world to work/ live - just need to fix my leg so I can get diving again and get my qualifications asap [/quote]

Sorry dude....If you want her back, give her a month to chill, she'll miss you like mad and she'll be happy to get back. If you're not that bothered, enjoy being single, sounds like you haven't had the pleasure/curse (delete as applicable, LOL) for way too long!
    [/quote]

I've done too much running about and trying to please (bloody women keep moving the goal posts lol) I'm going to have a go at this single lark for a while seems fun [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    It is fun Stu! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You can please yourself whenever you like with no-one to answer to - highly recommend it for the Summer at least! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Sorry to hear you and Angie are no more Billybiker but it's gonna be a beautiful Summer so get out there on your bike and enjoy it! As Roxy said the right one will come along when it's time! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    It is fun Stu! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You can please yourself whenever you like with no-one to answer to - highly recommend it for the Summer at least! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Well, that's exactly what I do, yet I'm not single. Whoever says that a relationship means answering to someone doesn't know what love is.

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#229 date=1277454302][quote author=Davey link=1267131759/225#227 date=1277406438][quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#226 date=1277406077]I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?
    We split up - grew apart so she said :-/ Plus it didn't help with all the other stress that was going on at the time. At least now I can go to anywhere in the world to work/ live - just need to fix my leg so I can get diving again and get my qualifications asap [/quote]

Sorry dude....If you want her back, give her a month to chill, she'll miss you like mad and she'll be happy to get back. If you're not that bothered, enjoy being single, sounds like you haven't had the pleasure/curse (delete as applicable, LOL) for way too long!
    [/quote]

I've done too much running about and trying to please (bloody women keep moving the goal posts lol) I'm going to have a go at this single lark for a while seems fun [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

We are, after all, fickle creatures. Enjoy singlehood, and be safe. Lots of nasties out there.

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#229 date=1277454302][quote author=Davey link=1267131759/225#227 date=1277406438][quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#226 date=1277406077]I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?

[/quote]

I've done too much running about and trying to please (bloody women keep moving the goal posts lol) I'm going to have a go at this single lark for a while seems fun [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Just imagine how much more money you'll have to yourself as well.

Also you'll be able to sit on your sofa in your boxers watching the footy with a beer in one hand whilst scratching your n*ts with the other. Being able to leave the toilet seat up, farting without getting a lecture, eating take-aways without being told you've let yourself go.#

Single life's f**king bliss mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Ask questions, be yourself and relax, being tense always shows as you'll lose your place and keep asking the same thing over and over again

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Emlyn, no wonder you're single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] ;D

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    Emlyn, no wonder you're single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] ;D
    I also have my caring side and I know how to treat ladies with respect

I'm a big softy at heart

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    You have just about redeemed yourself there Emlyn and narrowly avoided never dating anyone from WB's!! ;D