Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Dating is like sales - there is no right or wrong way to do it - it just depends on the person, situation and atmosphere. You have to be able to adjust to what is happening and the reaction - going in like a bull in a china shop doesn't work. Its being subtle with things said and watching for reactions with what is said, body language and looks. Though I haven't been on a date in years its all the same priciple as such building a rapport, trust and common bond.

Oh yeah and don't look for the 'sale' that way you'll appear desperate and it will show in your mannerisms. Though it may seem dead - don't lose faith it may just need a bit of tweeking

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    [quote author=roxychick link=1267131759/150#157 date=1268341139][quote author=callum link=1267131759/150#152 date=1268314921]

What most men want at the end of the evening is some kind of reassurance that she wants to see them again. It’s the whole ego stroking need that us guys have! (Roxy will know about this! And I bet she's an expert at exploiting this flaw in the male species!!)

Callum, just for the record and to save you getting another mouthful from me in the future..refrain from making assumptions about the type of person I am and how I treat guys.

“Hey tonight was fun, I’ll drop you a text when I get a chance and you can let me know which Michelin star restaurant you want to take me to later in the week.”

to be honest, if a guy said what you had suggested at the end of a date with me, I would think he was so far up his own ar*e that I wouldn't want to see him again. I would much rather be told that he likes me, enjoyed my company and would like to do it again sometime if I wanted to...after all what's wrong with being honest...where the hell does all this game playing come from. >

Billy, It's up to you where you take advice from but personally I think this guy is way off the mark IMO!!!! Run for the hills billy!!! ;D

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

+1

Well if anything has been learnt by me tonight, it is that Roxy is not a person I should be messing with........... :-?
    [/quote]

Yeah i got a mouthful from her the other day as well..........she has got balls i will give her that ;D

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Well said Stu [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    [quote author=noisy_lightning link=1267131759/150#158 date=1268341340][quote author=roxychick link=1267131759/150#157 date=1268341139][quote author=callum link=1267131759/150#152 date=1268314921]

What most men want at the end of the evening is some kind of reassurance that she wants to see them again. It’s the whole ego stroking need that us guys have! (Roxy will know about this! And I bet she's an expert at exploiting this flaw in the male species!!)

Callum, just for the record and to save you getting another mouthful from me in the future..refrain from making assumptions about the type of person I am and how I treat guys.

“Hey tonight was fun, I’ll drop you a text when I get a chance and you can let me know which Michelin star restaurant you want to take me to later in the week.”

to be honest, if a guy said what you had suggested at the end of a date with me, I would think he was so far up his own ar*e that I wouldn't want to see him again. I would much rather be told that he likes me, enjoyed my company and would like to do it again sometime if I wanted to...after all what's wrong with being honest...where the hell does all this game playing come from. >

Billy, It's up to you where you take advice from but personally I think this guy is way off the mark IMO!!!! Run for the hills billy!!! ;D

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

+1

Well if anything has been learnt by me tonight, it is that Roxy is not a person I should be messing with........... :-?
    [/quote]

Yeah i got a mouthful from her the other day as well..........she has got balls i will give her that ;D[/quote]

Dave I think you know you're pretty safe mate :-*

and slowr1der....

LOL

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    something I said? Lol

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    no not at all mate..I think you're ok! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    oh no now we are gonna start the 'get a room' comments again lol

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    and so it all begins again!!!! ;D

Go Billy Go!!! ;D

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    a room an a bottle of ether.....she never shuts up lol ..........only jokin rox

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    I was thinking more along the lines of a bottle of chloroform lol.....:......only messing Roxy