Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=nico_stew link=1267131759/45#47 date=1267474135]Hey thats not fair, what about me???? :'(
    Sod helping again if they're not going to share the gossip - how rude >

With that rudeness I hope it went bad - was a set up - ex hubby walked in and now found out she's a bunny boiler and stalking you [/quote]

oh yeah and you got a dose of something - its now itchy, like peeing glass and oozing green puss :P

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    I have heard he is on the Jeremy Kyle show on Thursday with his dating problems

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    I have heard he is on the Jeremy Kyle show on Thursday with his dating problems
    thought it had to be atleast 10 months later so they can have the DNA tests for the sprog - drag up a few relatives that look like Rab C Nesbit and thats just the women

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    by the time he gets back to us mate I reckon it will have been 10 months lol

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    by the time he gets back to us mate I reckon it will have been 10 months lol
    Probably right there - joins up asking how to be social and have a date - not even a hello just I got a date how do I get laid - then no update to how well our superior dating techniques worked - just rude (did anyone put a reference to manners in the post?) 8-)

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Ha ha guys I really can't say how Saturday went as that would be unfair on my date......but I will say thanks for all your tips, they worked brilliantly. Chloroform advice not included!!
    B

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Why can't you? Is it someone off here?

See if it went well you could say - went really well but a true gent never discloses the details

If you screwed up - be honest didn't go well as I was a plank

If it was horrid - who cares if you upset her it was horrid tell all to fore warn :P Unless her brother is on here and he's a 6'5" kick boxing master with a bad attitude

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Haaaaaa i reckon, BillyBiker SCORED [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Go Billy, go Billy, go Billy

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    We will know if it went well mate........his date will be walking into work with a Dirty Sanchaz moustache across her top lip looking slightly distant from the Rohipnol and chloroform wearing off

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    and we will know if he fecked up cause he will have walked into work this mornin with a Dirty Sanchaz moustache lol.............Billy you don't have a moustache do u ??????