Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    And when this one goes to rat-**** as they all do Billy. You will be way better at getting into the next doomed relationship... so you can start the cycle of joy and crushing disappointment that much quicker! :'( ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think I need a hug! ;D

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by finbar
    And when this one goes to rat-**** as they all do Billy. You will be way better at getting into the next doomed relationship... so you can start the cycle of joy and crushing disappointment that much quicker! :'( ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think I need a hug! ;D

OMG Finbar you very nearly made me feel a tiny bit sorry for you then...but I thought better of it and just laughed! ;D

like I said on jaydee's thread, I really think you should get some help mate... sounds like you're screaming inside! ;D

roxy

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    wiltshiredaters.co.uk

lmfao @ roxys comment above :

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Thanks! will do! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Hello again everyone.....

....and to all the ladies here I'm officially 'back on the market!'

:'(

Sadly the lovely Angie turned out to be not so lovely so we're no longer the happy couple and here I am pouring my heart out to you guys.

Ahhh well the sun is shining, the forecast for the weekend is great and hopefully I'll get some mmiles under those tyres.

I hope you're all having fun.

B

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Well after recent events I have been reading up as single for the 1st time since 1999! Stocked up on my Rohypnol etc and see how it goes! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

But really in my head I'm thinking feck it I can do what I like when I want and no ties ready to shoot off abroad to live within the next 12 months - stay single its great 8-) Apart from the cooking and cleaning bit >

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?

And Billy, cliche it is, but true too, you're better off without her. The right one will come along, don't give up!

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia
    I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?
    We split up - grew apart so she said :-/ Plus it didn't help with all the other stress that was going on at the time. At least now I can go to anywhere in the world to work/ live - just need to fix my leg so I can get diving again and get my qualifications asap

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    OH NO.... Billy what went wrong mate??? I was expecting an invite to the wedding as we had not heard from you for so long.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out, all I can suggest is for you to get on your bike and come out with us... We are all off to Wales this weekend. 0900 Saturday aust services ! It will be a fab weekend.. Failing that see you on a ride out soon mate!

Keep smiling

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=Morticia link=1267131759/225#226 date=1277406077]I thought you were all loved up Stu, what happened?!!?
    We split up - grew apart so she said :-/ Plus it didn't help with all the other stress that was going on at the time. At least now I can go to anywhere in the world to work/ live - just need to fix my leg so I can get diving again and get my qualifications asap [/quote]

Sorry dude....If you want her back, give her a month to chill, she'll miss you like mad and she'll be happy to get back. If you're not that bothered, enjoy being single, sounds like you haven't had the pleasure/curse (delete as applicable, LOL) for way too long!