lets hope Billyboy reads the advice!

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Diamond Member
    EL OH EL

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=callum link=1267131759/150#152 date=1268314921]

What most men want at the end of the evening is some kind of reassurance that she wants to see them again. It’s the whole ego stroking need that us guys have! (Roxy will know about this! And I bet she's an expert at exploiting this flaw in the male species!!)

Callum, just for the record and to save you getting another mouthful from me in the future..refrain from making assumptions about the type of person I am and how I treat guys.

“Hey tonight was fun, I’ll drop you a text when I get a chance and you can let me know which Michelin star restaurant you want to take me to later in the week.”

to be honest, if a guy said what you had suggested at the end of a date with me, I would think he was so far up his own ar*e that I wouldn't want to see him again. I would much rather be told that he likes me, enjoyed my company and would like to do it again sometime if I wanted to...after all what's wrong with being honest...where the hell does all this game playing come from. >
    +1

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Roxy

How about sharing with us some interesting and useful facts about what women look for in an ideal fella....

If I asked what are the 5 most important traits you look for in a guy what woukd they be?

Oh, and I never made an assumptions about you, so apologies if that's how it came across in my email.

I come in peace

C

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by callum
    Roxy

How about sharing with us some interesting and useful facts about what women look for in an ideal fella....

If I asked what are the 5 most important traits you look for in a guy what woukd they be?

Oh, and I never made an assumptions about you, so apologies if that's how it came across in my email.

I come in peace

C
    Yeah c'mon roxy help us out because, as we all know, all women are exactly the same and are looking for the same thing in a man. We could print it out as a check list when going on a date and tick each one off as we go. The woman would be powerless to resist.

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by callum
    Roxy

I come in peace

C
    Yeah but if u pis her of mate u will be leaving in pieces

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    [quote author=callum link=1267131759/165#173 date=1268381522]Roxy

I come in peace

C
    Yeah but if u pis her of mate u will be leaving in pieces [/quote]

;D ;D

Callum you're the so called 'expert' with the company..you tell us!

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    I am in two minds over the two views displayed by Roxy and Callum.

With Callum's stance; I guess I feel uneasy with the tactics side of his arguement, ie one is trying to 'play' the person to ones advantage, but in his defence, some really great people are really crap at dating and may well need help! Must admit the bit about 'restaurants' seemed a bit poncy...but I agree with the' last minute' observation being critical! To me it sounds like a modification of good interview technique.

Roxy's stance; I guess I am in her camp, as ultimatly I would hope a potential partner would 'like what they see' and be attracted by the whole person and not an act put on to ensnare them...as any 'act' will be found out later on when the person gets to know you.

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finbar
    I am in two minds over the two views displayed by Roxy and Callum.

With Callum's stance; I guess I feel uneasy with the tactics side of his arguement, ie one is trying to 'play' the person to ones advantage, but in his defence, some really great people are really crap at dating and may well need help! Must admit the bit about 'restaurants' seemed a bit poncy...but I agree with the' last minute' observation being critical! To me it sounds like a modification of good interview technique.

Roxy's stance; I guess I am in her camp, as ultimatly I would hope a potential partner would 'like what they see' and be attracted by the whole person and not an act put on to ensnare them...as any 'act' will be found out later on when the person gets to know you.
    But dating is a form of interview - instead of getting a job you get on the job at the end.

I can see things what Callum does can help as its down to boosting confidence and not having awkward silences - so can fill the space with a few cheesy lines - but they'll improve with practice and change to your personality. But like the sales academy training they may go for 2 days but if you get 2 bits of info out of the 100's given that helps you.....its worked.

For those that know me I am bold as brass and really outspoken, talk to anyone, can control conversations yet still listen - kinda a requirement of my job but I used to be shy and would prefer to be the 'grey' man - it was one of my squaddy mates that taught me how to bring out the best in me when out clubbing/ dating and now I use it in everyday life just slightly changed - I now close the sale instead of the bedroom door

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Cor blimey.....roxy what have you got into here lmao......this is all very interesting stuff and also very amusing......i just hope everyone finds what they are looking for before they're too old to enjoy it lol....happy hunting guys and girls lol....hugs to ya roxy xx
    ;D