Notices

Thread: Dating Tips please?

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Whatever turns you on Davel ;D Better get a plastic cover for your lap(top)!!! ;D

2. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by noisy_lightning
    [quote author=ninja_richie link=1267131759/135#144 date=1268255923]Busy queuing for bread
    Thanks for that, I nearly spat my juice out all over my desk and computer![/quote]
    Davel, is that a euphemism for something...? :-? :-? :
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Hi Billy et al....

I'm happy to help and I promise to only make one plug for my website:
    www.TipsForDating.co.uk

This is a popular post and perhaps the management team would consider me having a regular editorial spot?? We could call it 'self-development!'

Let me look at your email again........you stated:

"On a recent date, we seemed to get along really well, it was fun and she was chatty and sweet. At the end we chatted in the pub car park and I told her I'd had a really nice time and would be chuffed to take her out again. To which she replied that would be nice.

Then she seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. She didn't reply to my text messages or voicemails and after a week off trying I gave up."

Please, please tell me you didn't say "You're sweet" ??
    I'm assuming not......

The way you end a date is incredibly important stuff. Especially if you’re doing internet dating and you’ve never met that person before.
    In fact it’s fair to say that if you’ve had a great first evening with a date you can undo everything in the space of less than a minute with a bad finish/close.

In the course I promote; THE SECRET ART OF ATTRACTION™ there’s a whole section on the close and what to do and it’s way too much detail to go into it all here.

What I will share with you however, is that you have to think of the end of the evening as simply a pause in the conversation. A pause in the fun!

Simply that!

Don’t look at it as a ‘gate,’ a 'bridge' to cross or a ‘hurdle’ to jump.

What most men want at the end of the evening is some kind of reassurance that she wants to see them again. It’s the whole ego stroking need that us guys have! (Roxy will know about this! And I bet she's an expert at exploiting this flaw in the male species!!)

So men say crazy/needy things like:

“Hey you’re really nice. I like you. Can I take you out again?”

This is so LAME!!

You may as well have said:

“I like you, can you do my ironing and I’m going to introduce you to my mother!”

For a woman this 100% unattractive and her emotions are going to reject you.

Remember, attraction is not something that a girl can switch on and off. It’s either there and she’s attracted to you, or it isn’t, and she can’t wait to finish the date and go home!

At the end of the date think of it as merely a pause in the conversation. Something that’s going to be continued at another time…..

A cool, confident and cheeky guy would end the evening with:

“Hey tonight was fun, I’ll drop you a text when I get a chance and you can let me know which Michelin star restaurant you want to take me to later in the week.”

You’ve got to smile as you say it.

It say’s you’re confident, fun and NOT desperate or needy!

Small steps my friend, but do this next time and you’re 100 times more likely to get a second date.

By the way, if anyone else wants some specific advice I suggest you post it here or email me at callum@tipsfordating.co.uk

It remains anonymous if you email me directly.

Weather lloks good for the weekend so I hope to see some of you guys out on the bikes!

Callum
    www.TipsForDating.co.uk

4. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by callum
    I'm happy to help and I promise to only make one plug for my website:
    www.TipsForDating.co.uk

This is a popular post and perhaps the management team would consider me having a regular editorial spot?? We could call it 'self-development!'
    If you can square me away with Sarah Jane Mee (less rohypnol), I'd give you your own forum.

And I make that 3 plugs for your site so far. No more please.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

5. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    I'd be happy to help.......and can coach you to become incredibly attractive to women.
    As for Sarah Jane Mee, you'll have to figure out how to meet yourself......I don't think she's on Match
    C

6. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    [quote author=noisy_lightning link=1267131759/135#146 date=1268257445][quote author=ninja_richie link=1267131759/135#144 date=1268255923]Busy queuing for bread
    Thanks for that, I nearly spat my juice out all over my desk and computer![/quote]
    Davel, is that a euphemism for something...? :-? :-? : [/quote]

Not this time, just orange juice last night.

7. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    I'd be happy to help.......
    C

Dear Callum

Many thanks for the pm with the help and advice i required. Last night was not the success i had hoped for though if i am honest with you and the wife is now talking divorce!!!!!!

The 'Spiderman' sounded great in your pm however i found that waiting till 2am when the wife was sound asleep to perform it was maybe a step too far.

Having jizzed into my hand she was less than impressed to being woken by me shouting 'Go web go' and then me flicking my wrists and my personal 'web' all over her face and hair.

The result of this little move was her screaming and shouting and as a result waking the kids and the wife needing a shower and hair wash at 210am

Can we try something a little more low key next time please?? otherwise i may really need to refer to your site

8. Re: Dating Tips please? 

What most men want at the end of the evening is some kind of reassurance that she wants to see them again. It’s the whole ego stroking need that us guys have! (Roxy will know about this! And I bet she's an expert at exploiting this flaw in the male species!!)

Callum, just for the record and to save you getting another mouthful from me in the future..refrain from making assumptions about the type of person I am and how I treat guys.

“Hey tonight was fun, I’ll drop you a text when I get a chance and you can let me know which Michelin star restaurant you want to take me to later in the week.”

to be honest, if a guy said what you had suggested at the end of a date with me, I would think he was so far up his own ar*e that I wouldn't want to see him again. I would much rather be told that he likes me, enjoyed my company and would like to do it again sometime if I wanted to...after all what's wrong with being honest...where the hell does all this game playing come from. >

Billy, It's up to you where you take advice from but personally I think this guy is way off the mark IMO!!!! Run for the hills billy!!! ;D

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=callum link=1267131759/150#152 date=1268314921]

Callum, just for the record and to save you getting another mouthful from me in the future..refrain from making assumptions about the type of person I am and how I treat guys.

to be honest, if a guy said what you had suggested at the end of a date with me, I would think he was so far up his own ar*e that I wouldn't want to see him again. I would much rather be told that he likes me, enjoyed my company and would like to do it again sometime if I wanted to...after all what's wrong with being honest...where the hell does all this game playing come from. >

Billy, It's up to you where you take advice from but personally I think this guy is way off the mark IMO!!!! Run for the hills billy!!! ;D

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

+1

Well if anything has been learnt by me tonight, it is that Roxy is not a person I should be messing with........... :-?

10. Re: Dating Tips please? 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=callum link=1267131759/150#152 date=1268314921]

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Totally agree with you Roxy